Categories > Anime/Manga > Get Backers > A Little Romance

The First Encounter part 2/2

by in_lastagain 0 reviews

Ban and Ginji continue their job!

Category: Get Backers - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Parody, Romance - Characters: Ban, Ginji, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-12-07 - Updated: 2006-12-07 - 1919 words

0Unrated
We continue with our Hero Ban and his partner in justice Ginji, looking for clues to the lost kitten.

Ban: "Seems like the police man did have the doll after all. It was clearly seen from the surveillance camera.

Ginji: "So how are we going to go and get it? Ban-chan?

Ban: "We'll...eh we simply go to the police station and get it."
Ginji: "EEEEHHH?"

A few minutes later in front of the police station.

Ban and Ginji disguise themselves as Janitors.

Ginji: "Ohhhh, so this was what you were talking about.... BAN!!! I Don't wanna be a janitor!!!!
Ban: "Stop complaining. Just look for the guy and we grab and ask questions later"

As they begin the search Ginji hides in a garbage can, while Ban pushes it around.

Ban: "Ginji?
Ginji: "Yes? Ban-chan?"
Ban: "When I say now you jump out on my signal and grab him o.k.?
Ginji: "Roger!"

As they walk around, several officers walk past and kindly throw their garbages into the bin that Ban has ban pushing around for about an hour which then caused Ginji to burst out of the garbage gasping for air.

Ginji: "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I can't that it anymore!!!!"
Ban: "Ah! Ginji! Hey, come back here you idiot!!

2nd attempt.

Ginji: "hmm? Now I'm a food delivery guy? Hey Ban-chan? Does it have to be me?
Ban: "Yes it has to be you. Besides I'd look to suscpicious with my spiky hair. Now stop complaining and deliver that stuff to the staff room.

Ginji walks in and scans the room for any sign of the police man but he's nowhere in sight.

Ginji: "Ban? What should we do? He's not here"
Ban: "Heh. Don't worry Ginji. Just leave the food there and we move to step 2.

Confused to what Ban was planning, they find their way to the bathroom where Ban suspected the man would eventually come to.

Ban: "When that officer eats that food we gave him, he's going to come straight to this bathroom. He he he"
Ginji: "Ohhhh. I see what you did now. You added your secret uh what was it again...oh the Secret Super Laxative Helper.
Ban: "Correct...uh I mean uh yeah that's right"

A few minutes later you can hear the sounds of footsteps approaching the restroom.

Ban: "ho-ho. Here he comes!"

Although Ban didn't seem to notice, Ginji reconized that it only takes one person to make 1 step at a time but to his ears, there were about 10 steps at a time.

Ginji: "Umm...Ban-chan?"
Ban: "Hmm?"
Ginji: "I think were in trouble..."
Ban: "Stop being such a baby and get ready."
Ginji: "mmmm...o.k."

As soon as the door opened Ban and Ginji pop out to see something that they didn't expect.

Ban & Ginji: "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

They are then pushed outside through the window.

Last attpempt.

Ban: "O.K.! This is it! I'm going to go for the last attempt.
Ginji: "You mean...you're not going to do that, are you?!?!?!
Ban: "Oh yeah. You got it Ginji!!

They return to Honky Tonk and Ginji says,

"Sorry. Natsumi-chan. Ah but we will definatly succeed tomorrow!

Natsumi: "Thank you, but... I don't want to trouble you two anymore. I've...given up already"

Ban, troubled by her words abruptly says,

"We are professionals. We will definatly succeed on the case we have taken. The clients only need to believe in us and wait. I don't know if I should be saying this but, if you give up halfway...it sort of means to me that you gave up on us also.

Upon hearing these words, she can only stare at the person who told her to believe in him.

Ban: "So...even if you say no, even if we get hurt during our jobs, we won't quit until we see you smiling again."
Ginji: "Ban-chan? When did you start using such words?
Ban: "Argh! Shut up Ginji!! (Don't ruin the atmosphere you dolt!"

Moved by Bans words Natsumi then replies,

Natsumi: "I'm sorry...Ban"
Ban: "..."
Natsumi: "I should have realized that you two are dedicated to your jobs, and so...as long as you are despreatly trying to find my kitten, than I still want to believe that you can return back.

Impressed by her choice of words, Ban and Ginji then set off for their last attempt.

Ginji: "It's as Ban-chan says. Trust us at our job.

And they then again leave Natsumi and Paul behind.

Pual: "Hmm. That boy sure has changed over a short period of time."
Natsumi: "What do you mean?"
Pual: "Well...you'll see eventually"
Natsumi: "I...I will believe and wait."

Somewhere during the day. The cop is seen in an elevator with another officer who then spots the little kitten doll.

Lady Officer: "Ah. How cute! Is that from your girlfriend?
Officer: "Uh..well not exactly. I came across this somewhere and thought about giving it to the lost and found here."
Lady Officer: "Hey? I'm in charge of that. I could take it if you don't mind."

Officer: "Oh, thank you."
Lady Officer: "This one girl was looking for it this one day. I think she was a student from that Seisho school. It's pretty popular these days."

Suprised by the information. He thanked her and finally exited the elevator.

Now back to Ban and Ginji.

As they approached the Police building one last time Ban went in for the last and final attempt and,

Ban: "Miss? Did you happend to find a little knit kitten doll here?
Receptionist: "Oh. Yes, actually we do"
Ginji: "Hahahahah. Yes! We did it!!
Receptionist: "It's strange how the world works right? This was turned in by one of our officers who came across it and picked it up.

Ban: "ho-ho. In that case, tell him thank you for finding this for us.
Ginji: "Thanks again miss."

Altough they found the cat, Bans mind was somewhere else.

Ginji: "Hehe. I bet Natsumi-chan is going to be happy." Hmm...that's strange. Oh well, I'll just send her a message. Natsumi-chan. We found your cat. Job completed.

Little did our hero know the police officer had already gone to the school ahead of time to go and nab Natsumi. They then take her to the docks where he questions her about the photo. Angerd that she didn't at all had the photo's. Just then, the message that Ginji sent over reached her cell phone but the one who read the message wasn't Natsumi but the cop.

Ginji: "Haaaaaaah...finally it's over. Oh? It's Natsumi-chan. Hmm that's strange, she says

"I will take it at the third coast peir."

Ginji: "What...does this mean?"

Just as Ban suspected. Something bad was going to happen.

Ban: "Seems like she got caught."

Meanwhile...

Bad cop guy: Please help me get out of this mess
Men in Black: "..."

Just then, our hero's arrive.

BC (Bad cop): "What the..!! There's only two of you?! What are you guys!?

Ginji: "We retrieve what was taken. Recovery Team, Get Backers."
Ban: "We came to take back our client."

Ban then spots Natsumi with her hands cuffed and tied to a chair with her mouth taped.

Ban: "Natsumi!? Are you ok?"
BC: "Get Backers?! Never heard of that organization. Who asked you to watch over me?

Ban: "Don't get us wrong. We got our information from merchants. We have no interests in catching policemen. We just want to take the girl back to complete our mission.

BC: "I won't give her to you until I know the truth.

Ginji: "These guys don't get it"
Ban: "Ginji. You know what time it is?"
Ginji: "Oh yeah!"

They both go brawling with the MIB (Men In Black) and end up winning at the end. Just then the officer resorts to his last and final option by taking Natsumi as a hostage with a gun to her head.

BC: Stop right there! I'll shoot if you come any closer."

Ban stares directly into the mans eyes.

BC: "Stop looking at me like that...stop it. Don't look at me! Don't look! Don't Look!

Just then he shoots and hits Ban. Ginji from the side tries to run to his side but is then too shot. Then man coninually shoots and Natsumi faints from the sight of her hero's dead. The man is then blinded by lights of other officers.

BC: "!!!. No. Wait it wasn't me! I'm an officer too! Don't shoot!!!!

The officers at the other end then begin firing at the man. He is then shot multiple times and his vision then turns black.

"Just one minute"

We see Ban again.

Ban: "Did you have a nice dream?"

The cop, surprised to be alive checks his body for any damages while Ban explains to him what he did to him.

Ban: "Do you know about the Jagan? I can show people illusions for one minute. Since our eyes met, you were watching a dream. It looked real didn't it? Just like the real thing."

The man then falls to his hands and knees while Ban walks back to a sleeping Natsumi.

Ban: "(sigh) All this trouble for one cat.

Ban then drives to a cliff side where they can overlook the city. They then hear Natsumi sleep talking.

Natsumi: "Thank you."
Ban & Ginji: "...?"
Natsumi: "Mother."

Ban: "Seems like I've brought back her memories."
Ginji: "You used the Jagan, didn't you?"

Ban: "Only for the beginning of her dream. Beacuse she had a horrible day. Just a small gift from me.
Ginji: "With this, the request is completed safely. Thank you for the patronage."

Ban: "hmm." Ban looks back at the sleepy Natsumi one last time.

Ban: "Good night, Natsumi" and drive her back home.

The next morning, they return to Honky Tonk as usual.

Ban: "S'cuse us"

Welcome!

Ginji: "whhaaa...Natsumi-chan! What's with that look?"
Natsumi: "I'm going to be working here now."
Ginji: "Wow. Really?"

Natsumi: "Please take care of me"
Ginji: "Of course! Right Ban-chan"
Ban: "It's such a waste for someone like you to be working at such a rundown place like this."

Pual: "Don't say things like that. It'll eventually catch up to you."
Ginji: "mmmm...don't say stuff like that"

Natsumi: "It'll be fine. I won't let you two go hungry anymore.

Surprised and excited by her words Ban runs up to her and places his hands on her shoulders and says,

Ban: "Wha..what! You really mean you'd want to do that for us!?
Natsumi: "But before that..."
Ban: "Y..yes?
Natsumi: "Promise that you'll work for all the bills you've accumulated up to now. Right? Boss?

"That's right. Here"

Paul throws aprons at Ban and Ginji.

Ginji: -_- thank you for your patronage.
Ban: "NNNAAAAAAATSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUMMIIIIIII!!!

Natsumi: "he he. Oh that's right. Thank you. Ban."

Ban: "Eh?"
Natsumi: "Remember what you told me. I believed in you. I believed that you would return safe if believed in you."

Haveing heard this conversation. Pual and Ginji listen in on the conversation from a nice view.

Ban: (Blushing)"Uh..I't was...ah I mean..Don't worry about such small things."

Natsumi then grabs his hand and tells him once again.

Natsumi: "Thank you."

End of Chapter 1

On the next Chapter:

Ban finds himself in a sticky situation when his old friend Himiko suddenly drops in to say hi causing tensions to rise when she sees Ban and Natsumi on the ground after trying to...Stay tuned for
A little Romance Chapter II: An unexpected Hello?
Sign up to rate and review this story