Categories > Anime/Manga > Get Backers > A Little Romance

Falling for You Part 1

by in_lastagain 0 reviews

Ban and Ginjis new job is to get back the Tears of Venus...but how will they get it if it's planned to be used on someone? Will they make it in time to save the tears or will it be used against them?

Category: Get Backers - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Parody, Romance - Characters: Ban, Ginji - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-12-07 - Updated: 2006-12-07 - 765 words

0Unrated
We continue our story with our hero at Honky Tonk

Ban: "..."
Himiko: "How nice it is to see you're getting along with people"
Ban: "(Oh man...this is bad.) Himiko..."
Himiko: "Sorry. I didn't come here for you. I'm here to drop off this package for Paul."

Paul: "Hmm a package? Oh that's right. It's that thing!!"
Himiko: "Here you go. Delivery is a success. Now I'll excuse myself before I see anything else I don't want to see."
Ban: "mm...."
Ginji: "whisper (Ban-Chan. You sure do have a way with women don't ya.)

And with that, Himiko leaves the building.

Ban: "(sigh)"
Natsumi: "Umm, Ban?"
Ban: "Hm? What is it?"
Natsumi: "Did I do something bad?"
Ban: "...(what should I say?) Don't worry about it. She's just mad at me for not saying anything for the past month."
Natsumi: "Did something happen?"
Ban: "I said don't worry about it."
Natsumi: "But...she seemed like she was mad at me."

Ban: "...You worry too much. I already told you that it's fine and you shouldn't worry right?"
Natsumi: "Right..."
Ban: "Good. Now give me that slice of pie!"

And they both start running around the place once again.

After a few hours Hevn comes into the place.

Hevn: "Hey! I got a job for you two!"
Ban: "All right! Finally a job...so what is it?"
Hevn: "This time...you two are to bring back a missing artifact that was stolen from a museum. The thing that you will be looking for is known as the Venus Tears (from Star Ocean 3 Till the end of Time.)"
Ginji: "Venus...Tears?"
Ban: "It's an ancient potion. It was used on a person to make them fall in love with the person they first see...but instead of making them fall in love...it had the other effect."
Hevn: "Correct! And it seems that a group who call themselves the U.L.S., the "United Lovers Society."

Ban: ".........."
Ginji: "Eh..."
Ban: "HAhAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Hevn: "...?"
Paul: "??"
Ginji: "Umm...Ban-chan?
Ban: "Ha ha ha wha...what kind of name is that!? It sounds like a soccer league name."
Hevn: "Right....anyways...are you guys going to take this job or what?"

Ban: "Yeah. We'll take it....heh he ah ha ahahaha ah ah ah ah a hah ah ha ahah aha ha ha ha!!!"
Hevn: "Shut up already!"
Natsumi: "Venus Tears..."
All: "????"
Natsumi: "I heard that there was another one like that made too. It was called Tears of Ishtar."
Hevn: "Natsumi-chan. How do you know about that?"
Natsumi: "W..w..well....I'm also interested in these kinds of things so I studied them and was hoping to see one but unfortunately...those were in the past."

Ginji: "Hmm...Don't worry about it Natsumi-chan. I'll find a sample for you if I can ok? So don't look so down."
Natsumi: "Thank you but...all I'm worried about right now is that it isn't going to be used for the wrong purpose. That's all."
Ban: "....You know. You really do worry too much."
Natsumi: "Wha...no I'm not! I'm just worr..."
Ban: "Ah! No need. I know what you're going to say."
Natsumi: "...."
Ginji: "Ban-chan?"

Ban: "Don't worry. Natsumi...We'll get it back. Count on it. Ginji let's go!"
Ginji: "Right!"
Paul: "Take care."
Natsumi: "Be careful you two! Take care of yourself Ginji. Come back home safely...Ban..."

And they set off for their recovery

Paul: "Natsumi...it's like Ban said."
Natsumi: "I know..."Don't worry"
Paul: "I know you haven't been around too long to notice but...Ban does seem to talk and act differently now."
Natsumi: "Really? Ban...? Well...when we first met...he seemed like a person who could care less about people but if he didn't care...then he wouldn't be doing this kind of work right? So...ever since he brought me back my cat...I saw him in a different light. Like I saw another him...or his side that he was holding back."
Paul: "It is strange but...ever since you started working here and coming here very often...they seemed to have changed. Especially Ban."

Natsumi: "Really? Wha...why do you think that?"
Paul: "Hmm...maybe...it seems like you had an effect on him, like he absorbed some of your positive energy."
Natsumi: "Hm.... I do hope that they'll be ok.
Paul: "Everything will be fine. If it's those two...well you know."

Natsumi walks to the window and sighs

Natsumi: "I hope you're right."

To be continued....

On the next chapter

An Unexpected Hello part 2: Falling for you...

Don't miss it
Sign up to rate and review this story