Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sets of Three, They Say...

Real SShort.

by howshesews 9 reviews

dfgjsdlgjdfkgjkdflgjfkdlgjkdfljg

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-12-07 - Updated: 2006-12-08 - 525 words

2Funny
"I'm not mad at you." Pete looked up, moving his gaze from the carpet to Mal's eyes. "What?" She questioned his stare.



"You should be." Mal shook her head. "Yes, don't say no. I know it hadn't ever been official..." She stood and covered his mouth with her hand.


"Do either of us actually want that though?" He blinked. "Be honest."


"I don't know. I thought I didn't but the thought of ever destroying the chance kept a lot of stuff from happening." Mal sighed. "Is it not what you want?"


"I don't really know either." Although, initially, he felt slightly dejected by her reply, Pete thought over the events of past 24 hours, and his dejection turned to a smile.


"What?" He was laughing now. "Why are you not choosing to lose your mind in the privacy of your own home? What's funny?"



"We don't have to make any decisions now. I'm 27 and I'm acting like I'm 15. I've known you for a month, barely, but we're treating this like 10 years of marriage are on the line." He stood up and put his hands on her shoulders, shaking her frame. "We need to relax."


"No, you need to be straight jacketed. I need to check my e-mail." Pete made a face.


"Over the course of this conversation, when did "e-mail" occur to you? What does e-mail have to do with anything that's been happening." Mal smiled.


"Nothing. It's a feeble attempt at avoiding you." She sat down and turned her back to him, facing the computer screen.


She typed away at the keyboard and clicked away at the mouse, until finally, her inbox appeared on the pixilated screen.


Welcome Back, Mallory!
You have (3) Unread Messages.



Mal clicked on the first. An e-mail from her father, wishing her well, saying a check was in the mail because he was "just so worried about her.". Pete smiled. She had a good family life, at least. The next was from another school that, of course, she wasn't interested in....because she'd graduated 2 years ago. The last was a forward. She loved those. Mal clicked and read.


"Hey, Pete." He looked over at her, her eyes glued to the screen. She was laughing.


"Hey, what?" She laughed some more.


"What's your favorite cologne?" He shook his head.


"I don't really wear any. Why?" She shrugged.


"Well, according to this your favorite scent is your stripper name. I'm "Enchanted Amber". Isn't that fabulous?" He laughed.


"That's a damn good stripper name if you ask me." She smiled.


"Where does all of this leave us? I'm sorry. I know you don't really feel like any decision has to be made right now, but when I'm with you I'm me. No strings attached. I'm just the girl I think I am. I'm the girl I want everyone to think I am. I can't really be that way with anyone else, and this is a side of me that I don't really want to see disappear."


He smiled at her.


"Me either, my friend." She sighed.


"Friend?" He nodded.


"But I'm incredibly interested in seeing much more." They kissed.



For a long freaking time.
Sign up to rate and review this story