Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Going Nowhere Fast

Patrick's High Silk Hat

by moocow 14 reviews

show me some fucking love. :] here is an appology for being gone so long http://www.buzznet.com/www/search/videos/patrick%20stump/3507003/?p=48 watch it after you read. you'll understand it ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2006-12-07 - Updated: 2006-12-08 - 2403 words

0Unrated
Needless to say, Patrick visited, and with the absence of anybody around, be had hot dirty sex.

Just kidding.

But we did get wasted like old times.

And things got pretty interesting when the TV got turned onto Playhouse Disney. Patrick just stared at me as the vegetable cleared his throat and the music started. I smiled and took a quick swig before handing it to Patrick and standing on the coffee table.

"One day while he was waiting for the trolley, he had a hat," I started.

Patrick giggled.

"My high silk hat," Patrick said, his voice squeaky like Larry's from Vegetales.

"He wore it high upon his head so proudly, a beautiful hat," I continued, Patrick jumping from the couch to hold his hat high above his head.

"My high silk hat!" he yelled. I giggled insanely.

"A hat like this just makes him feel so grandly, now fancy this, and fancy that," I paused and watched as Patrick nodded to the music blaring from the TV of children's morning cartoons. "The splendor of his hat in all it's majesty..." Patrick smiled.

"Like a king in a royal cap," Patrick smiled brightly, swinging me around. "I feel so swell and handsome in my hat; I bet that others wish they had in fact..." we both stared at the screen.

"A hat as this, a hat as that, a hat so fine, a high silk hat," Patrick pulled away from our embrace and fluttered his eye lashes.

"Oh Mr. Art Bigotti, now what do you think of that?" We both fell back on the couch in a fit of laughter, giggling as loud as the music was still blaring.

"Vegetales," Patrick blurted. "What the hell?" I laughed insanely and poked his head.

"Patrick's high silk hat," I commented.

Patrick held my face in his hands, looking rather crazy.

"Oh golly, Miss Evie, now what'd ya think of that?"

----------

My head was pounding by the time I felt sleep leaving me and sunlight hitting the space of skin between my pajama bottoms and my polka dotted cami.

I groaned once, attempting to roll over, failing miserably. Instead I buried my head into the pillow and brought my knees up, attempting to bring back sleep.

A gentle and yet calloused hand came in contact with my back next, the bend indenting with weight as they climbed on. I smiled into the pillow, finding it soothing the hangover I had.

"Mmm...Andy," I mumbled.

The hand stopped and I felt the hesitation as it went away.

I pulled my forehead away from the pillow and looked over, shrieking sharply as I saw Pete's face inches from mine. He let a very small smile come to his face before his eyes dropped and he frowned again. I sighed and settled next to him, resting my hand on his side.

"I..." he started with his voice low and muffled by nervousness. "I thought maybe because Andy's away and such that I'd come visit you," I quickly glanced down at my hand.

No ring.

Shit.

I shook my head softly.

"It's alright," I laughed slightly. "Just...don't do that," I raised a hand to my head and groaned again. "I have a massive hangover,"

I rolled over onto my back this time and pulled the blankets up towards my chest.

Pete shuffled a bit closer.

"What did you do last night?" he asked. I smirked at the thought.

"Patrick came over," I paused to turn my head towards his. "We got /wasted/," I mumbled.

Pete smiled faintly and bit his lip as our noses brushed.

"You think that I can lye here all day?" I swallowed a large lump in my throat and nodded before closing my eyes.

"If you want," I replied. With my eyes still closed, I felt him wrap his arms around me like many times before and hold me close. His breath landed on my face and I gulped again.

"Ev," he started. I hummed. "Can I kiss you?" he asked in a very soft whisper, my mind almost not registering it.

I didn't answer.

My mind was trampling over thoughts of how this was going to haunt me in the end. I just couldn't seem to open my mouth and tell him.

Because it was plain and clear to see that Pete didn't know that Andy and I were engaged.

Pete kissed me anyways.

His perfect lips landing on mine in sweet and pure bliss. There was so much pain in my heart and turbulence in my mind that I couldn't send the message to my arms as he slowly started to roll over, straightening his arms as he boxed me in.

The thoughts seemed to be kicked back in my head and suddenly, the two Evie's in my mind started to fight and bicker.

The devil won, locking Andy and any thoughts of engagements in the back of my mind.

----------

Joe looked intently at my profile as I stirred the cookie dough in the bowl.

"You're kidding me," he hissed. I blinked and looked at him, pausing for a moment in my stirring motion.

"What?" I asked. Joe creased his eyebrows together, annoyed.

"You should know," he mumbled. I took a deep breath and shook my head as I looked back down to the darkening mixture.

"Whatever you say, Joseph," Joe cut me off before I could even finish his name.

"I'm serious, Ev," he spoke and stepped closer to where I was. "I can tell," I looked up at him.

"What?" Joe poked my stomach.

"You have a baby in the oven," I'm sure my eyes flared up with extreme anger.

Joe's eyes widened at my cynical look as I whipped the wooden spoon out of the bowl and held it in a ready-to-strike manner.

"You're going to be in the oven if you don't shut your mouth," I hissed with clenched teeth.

Joe backed up into the counter.

"I...I uhh," he gulped. "I'm just saying, you look like you've gained some weight,"

I bit my lip and felt my eye twitch before I leapt and tackled Joe to the ground, whacking him with the spoon.

"You fucking bastard!" I yelled.

Joe laughed at this and held my arms up as I straddled his waist. This made an awkward position for anybody to find us in.

Pete walked out from the back of the apartment, pulling his shirt on. I bit my lip as Joe raised an eyebrow and looked between the two of us.

Pete gulped and scratched at his head as Joe placed me on the floor, my legs folded Indian style while I held the spoon up. Joe knitted his eyebrows together and shook his head.

"This is sickening," he commented before a look of ashamedness flooded his expression as he looked down at me. "Evie," he started.

I looked up at him, my eyes already watering.

"What?" my voice faltered slightly as my throat tightened in fear.

"I'm going to promise Andy won't find out," Ok. So I was somewhat relieved. "From /me/,"

I winced as the door slammed shut and kept my shoulders crunched up and my eyes closed tightly.

There was slight laughter.

"Ev...you look outrageously amusing right now," I peeked open my eyes to see Pete kneeling down in front of me, taking the spoon and placing it on the counter. I bit my lip and looked away.

"He's right you know," Pete frowned deeply and let his eyes drop to our knees that were now touching.

"I know," he whispered. "I'm just in denial, you know," he looked back up. "It doesn't seem wrong to me," I took a deep breath.

"That's because you don't know," I whispered just as low. Pete blinked, now drained of expression.

"What?" he asked, his voice lowering into fear. I bit my lip again.

"Pete," I started and gulped deeply before shifting to stand up.

I tugged Pete up with me and dragged him back to the bedroom and towards my vanity. Carefully opening my jewelry box, I waved my hand over the only piece in there.

Pete's lips started to shake and his face seemed to tighten into this unknown fear and.../regret/.

I closed it and watched as he turned, his hand rising to his head where he pushed his fingertips through his unruly hair, a sigh escaping his lips.

"Evie..." he started as he turned back to me. There was urgency and yet an unsure tone to my name. I nodded for him to go on. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked, voice cracking as tears brimmed his eyes.

My shoulders curled into a shrug.

"It was complicated, Pete," he cut me off.

"You don't know how horrible I feel, Ev," he whispered and for a silent moment our eyes met. I broke away first, letting loose strands of my hair fall in my face.

"There has to be a cure for this insanity," Pete's hand moved to hold my face, his body close again. His eyes burned holes into mine, questioning me without words.

"I'm too weak," he whispered. "To be your cure," his eyes closed and opened not a moment later, his sweet lips meeting mine one last time. "Bye,"

I watched my world walk away.

----------

"I want," Patrick paused as I lifted my head off his lap to look up at him.

"What?" I asked. Patrick looked down at me.

"Food," he replied. I smirked loudly.

"Is that all?" I asked.

Patrick shook his head, his hat casting a shadow over me, preventing my eyes from being blinded by Florissant lighting.

"I want some fucking poon tang,"

I started giggling insanely from Patrick's impersonation of Mr. Garrison from /South Park/. He smirked slightly as I calmed down.

I looked up at him.

"From Izzy, right?" Patrick frowned slightly.

"You know," he sighed. "I wish I remembered what the fuck happened," I couldn't resist.

"But that's exactly what happened," Patrick looked clueless.

"Huh?" he questioned. I smirked.

"You fucked," Patrick pinched my side before lifting me up and placing me in his lap.

"Let's get fucked up and die," I narrowed my eyes, slightly frightened.

"Can we just get fucked up," I flashed my left hand. "I don't really feel like dying when I have a wedding to plan," Patrick curled his fingers around my hand, observing the ring.

"I still can't believe you guys are getting married," he paused. "For god's sake," he shook his head, ruffling my hair slightly.

"What?" I asked. Patrick frowned again.

"Honestly," he started. "I always used to think that you'd end up with Pete," I blinked and dropped my head slightly.

"Yea," I mumbled. Patrick patted my back.

"Think of this way," I looked up at him.

"What?" I asked. Patrick let this adorable smile come to his lips.

"In about a year or so you'll be having little Hurley's' running around," My hand came in contact with Patrick's arm.

"No/!" I shouted. "/Way to soon," I yelled. Patrick let out a hearty laugh and shifted me again.

"Fine, be in denial," I smacked him again.

"I think it's about time for a little Jack Daniels," Patrick glared playfully.

"So now you're cheating on Andy?" I tried to not take the irony personally and jumped from the couch towards the kitchen.

"Yeah," I bit my lip as my eyes landed on a picture of the gang about a year ago.

Patrick had run in after me and had already opened the bottle. He was about to take a swig when he saw my worried face.

"You ok?" he asked. I rested my hands on my stomach as I observed my bright smile as Pete gave me a piggy back ride.

Joe was to the left, holding my hair up in a goofy way while Patrick stood to the right, amused by the situation. Pete was looking up at me through his eyebrows, a light smile of adoration on his lips.

"Ev," I blinked hard and looked at Patrick.

"Huh?" I asked. He furrowed his eyebrows together.

"I asked if you were ok," I bit my lip before nodding.

"I'm fine," I whispered. "/I'm fine/..."

----------

Andy kept rubbing calming circles on my back as I lied there, my arms bent up under the pillow, facing away from his ever-lasting curious glanced.

"Ev..." he started.

I re-opened my eyes to see the moonlight spreading on the sheets. My lips couldn't move to form the words I wanted to say.

I'm sorry for being such a whore

"Evie," he persisted, shifting closer as his hand moved to my side. I felt him move over me, his body heat coming over my shoulder. "Babes," I closed my eyes as his breath fell on my cheek.

"Not now," I whispered.

I could sense his frown.

"I just want to talk," I shook my head into the pillow. "Come on...it's been two weeks since I got home and you haven't been very..." I cut him off.

"Fiancé like," I offered, turning slightly, making Andy fall back to his side next to me.

He shook his head.

"No," he stated before placing his hand over my cheek and pushing back my hair. "You haven't been very.../Evie/ like,"

I bit my lip and let the humor slip.

"But I banged you like there was no tomorrow,"

It was amazing what can make Andy Hurley blush.

He smirked.

"True...but," he seemed a lot more worried about my state of mind.

His hand shifted upwards more to play with my hair, fingers intertwining with black strands of curls.

"What?" I asked. Andy shook his head.

"Joe said something," I blinked and my heart began to race.

A car crash, train wreck and four explosions happened in my mind, my body sending a shiver up my spine with fear.

Andy raised an eyebrow and I raised my hand to my mouth.

Nerves ran wild and I jetted towards the bathroom, my knees meeting the tile in front of the toilet, my head dipping and hand falling.

Moments later my hair was pulled back and a hand went back to making warm circles on my back. I closed my eyes tight.

"Maybe Joe was right," I leaned back and wiped my mouth with some tissue.

"About what?" I whispered. Andy blinked and rested his hands on my waist.

"About our baby,"
Sign up to rate and review this story