Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ABC's Of Growing Up

Go to Bed, Dream of You

by danceislife 1 review

Maddie settles into the house. But he just wont leave her mind...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-07 - Updated: 2006-12-08 - 492 words

0Unrated
Maddie's POV:
When I was done, half an hour later, Jay was home. I rushed to give him a hug. Until this year, this would have been a rare sight. After the joyful reunion, we sat down to dinner. Brea's father was some famous chef in some big restaurant, and she definitely picked up a thing or two. Pasta, my favorite. I knew she did it just for me, and I appreciated it. Conversation was light, a lot of laughing. I cleared the table, and did the dishes. Brea tried to protest, but Jay knew I liked the way the warm water felt. He pulled her into a kiss. They were two cute lovebirds, and I couldn't wait for their wedding. However, three months was still a ways away, and Brea wasn't rushing it. I was also here to help her get everything ready for the wedding. Naturally, I was the maid of honor, and I took it seriously. They deserved a perfect wedding.

"Well, what's your plan for tomorrow?" Jay asked when I reappeared. He poured me a glass of wine, which I took. I only drank alcohol around him, and he knew it. We sat down in the den, and I knew serious conversation was going to occur. I took a drink.

"I left Avie at their house. I have to get her sometime. I think I'd rather wait a few days though. They might be pissed. Thanks again for letting me stay here. I love that I have my own little apartment space. I'll look for something a little more permanent a little later if you don't mind. You know there are going to be little ones running around soon! Or at least there better be!" I said. We all laughed. Brea looked at Jay, and then to me.

"Actually M, I found out Sunday that I'm pregnant!" she burst out. I was shocked! I rushed over and hugged them both.

"I do love the ring of Auntie M" I said, evoking more laughter. "So that's why you aren't drinking. I knew something was up!" I added.

"Well, we both have work. Stop by the restaurant and talk to Paul about a job, okay?" Jay said. He had his own restaurant, and was going to hook me up with a job. I wasn't going to start college until the fall anyway, after the wedding and all. Brea worked at some law firm, doing who knows what. She enjoyed it, and that's all that mattered.

"Well with that, I think I shall retire to bed." I said, climbing the stairs to my room. It was then that I thought about Ryan.

~~Miles Away in another city...~*~

Ryan's POV:

It was only midnight, but I layed on my bed in the dark, waiting for sleep to come. She wouldn't get out of my mind. Her scent on my pillows didn't help, but I wasn't in a hurry to change the sheets.
Sign up to rate and review this story