Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ABC's Of Growing Up

Goodbye Forever?

by danceislife 0 reviews

She left. But she'll have to go back eventually. Right? A little bit of Maddie's life is explained...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-07 - Updated: 2006-12-08 - 992 words

0Unrated

Ryan's POV:

She left. How can she leave? She forgot Avie. She had to see me again. Then, I could fix this.

"Ryan, seriously what is going on?" Spencer asked when I came back inside. That was it!

"Spencer, can I see your cell phone?" I asked.

"I guess, but where is Maddie going? I don't understand!" he said, handing me the phone. I scrolled through his recent call list, and there, three from the end was a number. It had to be her brother's. I pulled out my phone and copied it into mine. I was going to wait to call. Tomorrow maybe. Then I could figure out how to fix it.

"I'll be back in a second. Then I'll explain everything." I said. I went back to my bedroom, and everything was gone. She even smoothed out the wrinkles in the bed, like nothing happened. She did get the CD. Good. It was us, and since she had never heard of us, I figured she should. I returned to the kitchen, grabbing a drink from the fridge and sat down.

"Okay do you wanna know what happened?" I asked, laughing internally as the leaned forward in their seats a little.

"Duh! Just spill it already!" Brendon said.

"Okay so Maddie and I had a really good afternoon. Really good. We came back, you guys were gone, so, um, we were alone, and we ended up in my bedroom." I started, then I took a sip of my drink.

"Wait, you didn't," Spencer started.

"Were you seriously that bad!" Jon burst out, starting to laugh. That caused all three of them to laugh. I gave a weak smile. Normally I would be laughing as well, but this was serious.

"No, but things were moving along, and, well, she had breast cancer. She had a mastectomy. She flipped on me. And now she's gone." I finished.

The stared, shocked.

"Wait, what?" Jon asked. "You aren't serious. She's only nineteen, right?"

"Yeah, which makes me feel worse. This is so messed up." I said. "I really like her. I have to get her to listen to me. She left Avie, so she has to come back sometime, right? We've got her brother's number, so I figured that I would call tomorrow and we could set up a time so she could get her back. But we leave in two weeks. I'm going to need your help to make her realize she's not just some random girl."

"Aww our little Ryan's growing up. I'm so proud!" Brendon said.

"Hey, I'm older than you. Shut up!" I said back, really smiling for the first time in the past five minutes.

Maddie's POV:

Shit. I forgot Avie. And it took me being on the bus for half an hour to realize. I felt awful. I just left my beloved dog with four random guys and I had no way to contact them. Random, but wonderful, Especially one. What if I had stayed? I would have to see them sometime to get Avie back. This was too much thinking for me. I opened up my back and began rooting around for my ipod. I found the gift Ryan had intended for me. I opened it slowly, sliding the paper off so I could save it. It was a CD. Panic! at the Disco. Their CD. I had to wait for a CD player to hear it, and I settle to falling asleep to the sounds of Ani Difranco coming from my headphones.

I awoke and found myself in LA. Ah, the city I dearly missed. I had been here when my brother first moved out here, but it was just as I left it. I smiled for the first time in hours. My brother's fiancé, Brea, who also happened to be one of my best friends, was there waiting for me. She hugged me and I knew everything was going to be okay.

"We got your car, and I've already got the guest room all set up. We were planning to come up this weekend. What happened?" she chattered as we made our way to their house. See, my brother and his fiancé are sort of insanely rich. I was sitting in a new BMW. Sure, I had inherited money from our grandparents as well, but my account was frozen until I was 21. I didn't mind though. I preferred to live modestly. That meant a decent car, although I should have invested in better tires, right?

"Jay told you I was staying with these guys in a band, right?" I said.

She nodded. "Yeah, we've heard of them before."

"Well," I continued, "I sort of got involved with one of them. Things got heated, I freaked and ran. I even left Avie. I'll have to see him again to get her back, but I don't know what to say. Oh B he just looked at me when I told him. He didn't say anything! What was I supposed to do!" Tears started flowing freely. Thankfully we pulled into the drive way and she leaned over and pulled me into a hug.

"Shh. It's okay M, we'll make everything better." She said, stroking my hair.

"oh but Brea, I fell for him. Hard. It was only a day, but honestly, kissing him felt so right! You know how self conscious I am though! Damn!" I screamed the last word, frustrated.

"How about we go inside and you can have a nice bath. You haven't seen the remodeling, have you?" she said, opening the door. A bath would be nice. I followed her into the house, noticing my car in the driveway.

Brea showed me around the house, leaving me in the bathroom to take a bath. She gave me a very plush towel and some bath salts. I noticed a CD player. I pulled out the CD from Ryan, popped it in, and relaxed in the warm water.
Sign up to rate and review this story