Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer > Angels Fall; Sometimes

Prolouge

by tstudt 0 reviews

AngelBuffy Crossover. For the past month Angel has been deeply disturbed by the events that have passed. He soon finds himself back in the arms of an old lover. Who could it be? Drusilla? Buffy? Da...

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Angel, Buffy, Cordelia, Dawn, Drusilla, Faith, Giles, Riley, Spike, Tara, Wesley, Willow, Xander, Other - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2006-12-08 - Updated: 2006-12-08 - 268 words

0Unrated
Copyright: All Ideas in the story except those branching off of the original shows are mine. Please ask before you use!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Angel (though I wish I did) They are both copyrighted to Joss Whedon.

Angel's Fall

(sometimes)

Buffy/Angel fan fiction

by: SlayerT

Prologue

A dark shadow crept over the quiet beaches of Los Angeles, California. The moon, though full, cast a wary glow over the town. Crickets filled the crisp, warm air with their eerie songs. The waves crashed upon the sharp rocks, bringing with them tales of the sea, of things long since past, though still living on in painful memories.

A figure cloaked in black as well as the bleakness of the night, made his way up to the beach. His hands were shoved deep in his pockets as the water gently crashed upon his bare feet. The warm California breeze swept through his black coat. It billowed in the wind. The figure stopped and turned to watch the sea as painful memories flooded back to him from the dark depths of his mind.

He thought about the fiery rage he had witnessed in his young son's eyes, as he pounded the rusty nails into the wooden "coffin". He thought about the miniscule moments before he was dumped into the ocean with no remorse whatsoever. The water had quickly engulfed him in dark blues and greens, as he slowly began to sink deeper and deeper into the black endless void of the ocean.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------More soon I promise, gotta write it an type it. Please review.
Sign up to rate and review this story