Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans

Untitled..

by Ace_Fan_12 8 reviews

A one-shot story inspired to me by the song "Untitled" from Simple Plan. (It's from Archie's Point of View!)A/A story! R/R please!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-08 - Updated: 2006-12-08 - 706 words - Complete

2Moving
Untitled


I was sitting in my motorcycle. There was a huge traffic in front of me. "MOVE IT!" I screamed but it didn't go any faster. Some accident had happened in front. I opened the radio to see what was going on.

I open my eyes
I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight


"There is a car accident at 35th street, a red porsche has just crashed with 2 passengers in it. One is in serious conditions." Then I thought for a minute. Theresa and Atlanta had gone to the mall with Theresa's car. And her car was a red porsche! I quickly got off my motor and ran to the front to see who got crashed. I then saw Theresa! She was crying. "THERESA! WHERE'S ATLANTA!" I yelled, shaking her body. She didn't respond. She kept crying. I then understood the message and I started crying myself.

And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain


I saw people bringing someone into the ambulance. It was Atlanta! I quickly rushed next to her and called out her name. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. Her skin was covered with bruses and she was loosing blood fast. "A-Archie? I-Is that y-you?" she asked. "Yes! Atlanta it's me! Please don't go Atlanta! Please don't go! I LOVE YOU!" I cried out. "I-I love you too.." she said and she closed her eyes, forever.

How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I've got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me


And started crying as I put my head on her stomach. Some doctors came and tried to get me away from her. "We have to take her away now!" he was saying but I didn't care. I had to stay next to her! The guys then came and pulled me away. I started screaming "NOO! PLEASE!! NOOO!"

Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again


When we came home. I rushed into my room and closed my door. I started crying and crying for hours until there were no tears comming out anymore. I had nothing to live for anymore. I had just lost the love of my life! I hated my life, Why could'nt it been me who was dead, and not her..

So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't


I looked at all the pictures we had together, all the good times. When she used to nudge me, hit me, race me and alweys win.. I broke my heart. "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO! WHY!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME HERE ALONE!!" I screamed and then burst out crying again. She was gone, and I could'nt do anything about it.

How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I've got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me


Two months later, I went to visit her gravestone. I sat there and talked to the gravestone, hoping she was liscening to me from above. I looked at the time and saw that it was 7:00pm. " She's in a better world now.." I thought. I then put a rose and a box beside it and I walked away..

I made my mistakes
I've got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me..


In the box was a beatiful golden ring, the one I was going to give her before she passed away...

---------------------------------------------------
sniff this was the most touching story I every wrote! I hope you guys liked it! R/R please!
Sign up to rate and review this story