Categories > Books > Cirque du Freak > Arra's Double

A Fight For The Girl

by BenchSlave1 1 review

I thought it would be a laugh to see how arra would react to another feamle mamber of the clan.

Category: Cirque du Freak - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Horror, Parody, Romance - Characters: Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-08 - Updated: 2006-12-08 - 812 words

0Unrated
DISCLAIMER: I dont own the Mr Shan collection, but if i did it would be so totally awesome!!!!

It was a cold, dark night and Arra lay naked on her bed. She had just come out of the shower and her hair was tied by a red ribbon to stop her wet, black hair dripping down her shoulders. A blanket was draped over the lower part of her body and she was reading Romeo & Juliet. Darren had got her it while he was away to London with Evra Von. She shivered as the a gust of wind came over from the doorway and nearly froze her shoulders. She looked up to see the curtain she had tied to the top of her doorway hung to one side and Mika Ver Leth was standing there grinning his number one sexy grin. His emo fringe which arra loved so much hung over one eye making the man look even more mysterious and gorgeous to Arra.
"Are you gonna stand there gawping or are ya gonna come ova here and get some, big boy!" she teased and Mika flitted over to Arra and catched Arra by surprise. Arra giggled in delight and rolled over onto to Mika. With one swift slice of her nails, she ripped open his shirt and caressed his tightly pack chest of muscles. He tried his best to slip his trousers off, but his best came up short. The trousers got caught on his ankles and he frowned
"AW! Poor little Mika, stuck pulling his trousers down!" she teased him. She hid a passionate desire for Mika but no one could find this out as she thought it may be found as weakness and as the only female in the clan she had to keep the men in line. She was about to help Mika take his trousers off when Mika's face turned to shock. There in the doorway was Arra's old mate, Larten Crepsley. He stared in shock at the sight of Mika and Arra. Then he turned around and walked swiftly away. Arra jumped off the bed and ran after Larten, rembering to hold the blanket around her naked body. She hopped along the tunnels shouting after Larten until she was starting to get angry.
"CREPSLEY!" she screamed. She noticed without lokking back that a crowd of male vampires had gathered around her. She tutted at them and realised that Larten had turned towards her.
"What the hell was that?" He shouted at her.
"What do you think it was?" She screeched at him.
"You being a nasty litlle slut (The crowd of vampires gasped), sleeping with Mika Ver Leth! Thats what it was" He shouted. Arra felt tears well up in her eyes but she knew she had to act as she did all the time. She lashed out at Larten, not realising that the blanket had slipped away from her curved body. The crowd started whistling and Larten gasped as a naked Arra lept at him.
"ARRA!" Mika ran down the tunnel and barged through the crowd. He picked up the blanket and covered her. Arra couldnt help crying and Mika hugged her tightly. She and Mika were walking away when Gavner Purl Stood on the blanket and it nearly fell off Arra. She turned arond and punched him in the face and he collapsed on the floor with blood running from his nose. Arra and Mika sat on the Arra's bed. Mika hugged her closely but Arra didnt want to kiss him incase a vampire walked in. She had changed into clothes now and she slipped into her bed. Mika slipped under the duvet aswell and they hugged each other during the night.


*


Four weeks passed and Arra still hadnt seen Larten around. Most of the heat had died down but she still had people coming upm to check the rumours were true she was mating with Mika Ver Leth.
She sat at a dining table with Gavner, who had apologused about standing on her blanket. They were drinking orange juice and eating fried rat. News of vampaneze coming had reached the mountain.
"I reckon it's just a hoax ," said Gavner, " It usually is!" Suddenly, shouts and gasps came from over arra's shoulder and she turned round to see what all the commotion was about. In The doorway, Larten was standing there with a young girl about Arra's age (Looks, not real age r that would be like 186 lol).
"I would like you to welcome Anna into our clan," Larten shouted into the hall.
"Who the hell is Anna," one vampire shouted.
"Oh rite," Larten said and stared right at Arra, "Anna is the newest female member of the clan!" Shouted Larten.
Arra spat her orange juice out, which sprayed all over Gavner, and jumped up in shock!


What do u think guys? Plz review PLZZZZZZZZZZZ
Sign up to rate and review this story