Categories > Books > Cirque du Freak > Arra's Double

'The Bitch is welcome to you!'

by BenchSlave1 2 reviews

I have made this chapter to lead up to the main second chapetr which you will all probably hate!

Category: Cirque du Freak - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Horror, Humor - Characters: Mr. Tiny, Other - Published: 2006-12-08 - Updated: 2006-12-08 - 415 words

0Unrated
Arra ran out of the hall and flitted to Mika's room.
"Mika! Larten has blooded another female!" She screamed.
"So? Whats wrong with that?" He replied, putting down a notebook in which was information of the next Princes meeting.
"Well... nothing but... but... he is doing it to annoy me!" she stuttered.
"And it is!" Mika laughed at arra only to recieve a slapped in the face.
"What the hell was that for!?" He growled. His cheek turned red and he rubbed it slowly. Arra turned around and ran from the room. She went back into the hall and sat down in front of Gavner, who had nicked her fried rat and finished it.
"He isnt gonna get away with this," Arra said to herself.
"Wit? I dwont gret fwot wur swanig" Gavner spluttered fried rat all over Arra. Arra wiped off the rat and smiled, an idea hit her her. She picked up the jug of orange juice and walked over to larten's table, where he had his tongue down Anna's throat. Arra shivered and laughed silently to herself. She stopped beside Anna and smiled.
"Hello! Im Arra! Im the only other female vampire in the clan, I hope we get along!" Arra said through gritted teeth.
"Oh My Gawd! AAAAAh! It's you, you are so coooool! Lartens told me all bout you!" Anna screeched louder than an aggrivated cave bat. Arra could help herself and poured the whole jug of orange juice all over Anna!
"Oh My Gawd! Im so sorry! I, like, shouldnt of done that!" Arra mimicked Anna and walked away but Larten jumped on her.
"What the hell was that for?" He shouted.
"Thats for bringing her here when she's not wanted!" Arra exclaimed.
"Your just jealous that she's can get me and you cant!" he shputed back at her like a little child.
"The F*cking bitch is welcome to you!" Arra screamed and walked away from the crowd but Larten ran up to Arra again.
"I challenge you to a fight!" he shouted. The hall went quiet and Arra smiled.
"What happenes if i win?" She asked.
"I'll take anna away and we wont return," he said firmly.
"what...you wont re...ok!" she was sad to see Larten go as he was such a good friend no matter what but if thats what he wanted then she was game.
"I I win, YOU leave and never come back!"


Oooh! What do ya think guys? plz review PLZZ!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story