Categories > Books > Cirque du Freak > Arra's Double

A confusing night before a fight! :S

by BenchSlave1 3 reviews

This really broke my heart to write but dont fear, Crepsleys here! Lol you'll get once youve read it! :P

Category: Cirque du Freak - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror - Characters: Other - Published: 2006-12-09 - Updated: 2006-12-09 - 717 words

0Unrated
The hall went still when Larten grinned. Many people had thought that Larten would let her stay as he had always had a small crush on her but now...Arra stared at Larten Crepsley for a long time. She new she would win but what if she didnt she would be bannished from the clan, she wouldnt be allowed back into Vampire Mountain. She turned and walked away but before she left the hall she shouted over to Larten
"DEAL!"

*

Days passed and Arra and Larten scheduled the fight for The next full moon which was in a week. Every time Larten seen Arra he would stick his tongue down Anna's throat, who would giggle in delight. Arra and most of the other vampires found it disgusting as Larten was about 26 years older than her! Arra was getting really upset as the fight drew closer. She started avoiding Mika because she knew his warm eyes and comforting hugs would make her spill her tears and make her say stuff she was holding up inside. Mika kept bumping into her and she would quickly make up an excuse why she had to hurry off. The night before the match Arra decided to have and early night. She went into the showers and gasped as cold water showered down on her. She had been letting her gaurd down ever since Larten had asked her to fight him. She couldnt help wondering how akward it would be fighting him bare fists on a bar no wider than the 'Romeo & Juliet' book she was reading. Once she had refreshed herself in the showers, she dried off and wrapped a robe around her body and walked through the tunnels. As she walked towards her room, she could hear a slight moaning coming from behind the curtain covering her room from sight. It could of been a wolf, or anything so Arra tightened her muscles and prepared for a fight. She ran into the and stoped in shock. The duvet had been knocked of the bed and on top of the bed, in full view, was a naked Larten and Anna lying on top of each other. Arra gasped as they looked up and she thought she saw Larten smile.
"Sorry,Arra, I thought you would be training, and none of the other caves have doors to hide us," Larten giggled and jumped of the bed. Arra stared at the naked man in front of her and struggled to hold a grin. She felt funny, as if she wanted to be the girl lying on the bed underneath Larten, she shook her head and beckoned the naked couple out of her bedroom. She stripped the sheets of her bed and pulled a blanket out of her drawer, she lay on the cold matress and wept quietly. After a while she fell asleep.

Arra woke up slowly. She climbed out from under the matress and changed into some clothes. beside her bed was a packed case. She walked out f her cave to meet a group of vampires who grabbed her by the wrists. She screamed and kicked but to no avail. They dragged her along the tunnel and through her out of the mountain entrance. She screamed as she rolled down the side of the mountain. She steadied herself and ran to the entrance. The gaurds pulled out there spears and pointed them at her. She screamed and cried and ran into the cave. Pain stabbed through her as she...

woke up on the floor of her cave. She looked around to see it was still night. No one was out side and she walked through the tunnels to Mika's room. She knocked on the side of the entrance and he looked up from his books.
"Oh! Your talkin to me now?" he questioned. She apologised and snuggled up close to him and slept in his arms. She forgot all about the fight and as she was dozing she heard a small whisper in her ear:
"Whatever the outcome in this fight, we'll always be together!"


So guys what do you think of it? i know its short but i just wanted to say something about Arra and how not everyone can be as tough as her all the time! so review plz!
Sign up to rate and review this story