Categories > Books > Cirque du Freak > Arra's Double

The Wolves Howl!

by BenchSlave1 1 review

Its the final fight who will win? How do we no youll have to read it :P

Category: Cirque du Freak - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror, Romance - Characters: Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-09 - Updated: 2006-12-09 - 545 words

0Unrated
It was full moon. Wolves were gathered on a ledge, on the side of a mountain. They howled loudly, not knowing that there instinct towards the moon had set of one of the most entertaining vampire traditions ever. Inside the seemingly normal mountain, was a lot of tunnels. And inside one of the halls linked to the tunnels a fight started at the sound of the wolves howl. Thats what had given the traditions name; The Wolves Howl!

Arra watched Larten with determination to stare him out. He was wearing a red t-shirt and shorts. She herself was wearing a skimpy black t-shirt (which most of the vampires were whistling at) and black shorts. She backed up abit. The thin bar they were balancing on was very wobbly and there was threat of falling off which would result in Larten winning. They had agreed that the loser would be the first one to fall off three times unless they fell off without being hit which would result in the opponent winning automatically! It was all very complicated but Arra kept kool and focused on hitting Larten. She took three swift steps and lifted up her left foot, kicking larten in the stomach. He bent over in pain but managed to keep balanced, that is until Arra swung her right foot right round into his head. He waved his arms about and fell to the floor. He jumped up and rubbed his head. Arra grinned and took a couple of steps back as Larten climbed back onto the bar.

The two fought for about fifteen minutes until for the second Arra knocked Larten off the bar. His lip was burst and her nose was bleeding but none let it slow them. One more time and Arra would win and she would get to stay at vampire mountain. She smiled and Launched at Larten, but she hadnt thought and through her right foot at him. But she was to slow and he grabbed the foot with ease and twisted it round. She was spun round and fell to the ground, hitting her head off the bar. Her head twirled and vampires all around gasped as blood trickled down her head. People murmed about whether she would forfeit or not but the rumours ceased when she climbed back uponto the bar and steadied herself. She stared at Larten and blinked, but he had noticed this and ran at her with ease and balance. He puched her in the stomach and kicked her right leg. She over-turned and fell to the ground. About a minute passed and she didnt get up. But she picked herself up and jumped on the bar. She readied herself, she wasnt going to lose to this oranged haired loser who had to blood a girl to make her jealous.
"ARRA!" only one thing separated this shout from all the others; the voice! She turned round to see Mika, his emo fringe lying over his eye and her stomach turned, at first she thought it was because she was looking at her boyfriend, but then stared up at Larten who was still on the bar. She was lying on the floor! She had lost! She was banished!


So guys what do ya think? plz review!
Sign up to rate and review this story