Categories > Books > Cirque du Freak > Arra's Double

GoodBye, Old Friend!

by BenchSlave1 2 reviews

It took alot of courage for me to rite this :'(

Category: Cirque du Freak - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Characters: Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-09 - Updated: 2006-12-09 - 577 words

0Unrated
The hall went silent. Arra jumped up, spat in Larten's face and ran towards Mika. She pressed her blood covered lips to his and kissed him passionately. Tears streamed down both there faces as tey knew they would never see each other again. Mika couldnt leave as he was a prince. They stood there crying infront of nearly every vampire in the world. Larten watched them and realised he had done a terrible thing. How could he have ask Arra to leave when he knew she had a ove life and a reputation here in the clan. Just because he was still madly in love with Arra didnt mean she had to be in love with him. He walked over to the couple and coughed slightly. Arra turned to face him and he almost cried himself. Infront of him was a girl he had never seen before; red eyes, a bleeding eye brow and tears soaking her face.
"Arra...Im sorry...Do you want to stay? Cos we could agree to quite, its one of the old vampire rules, i checked," he mumbled to Arra. Arra stared at him then launched at him. He flinched as he though she was gonna hit him but she hugged him tightly whispering 'yes' and 'thank you' over and over again. But the vampires behind them started shouting.
"No Way! One of you has to go and Arra lost! Arra's gotta go!" The mob started to chant 'Arra's Gotta Go!' and they ran at her. They pulled at her hair and kicked her. She lay in lartens arms crying doing nothing. Mika ran into the mob trying to move them back. One very wide (wot i mean is FAT!) vampire lifted Mika up and threw him over the mob and Mika cried out loud as his head struck the bar Larten and Arra had been fighting on. Arra stared at the body of Mika and screamed out in rage. She kicked and puched and threw vampires about. She screamed words of hellish pain out loud and eventually the vampires either ran pout of the hall in fear or were lying on the floor dying or in serious pain. Arra ran over to Mika and nelt beside him. She kissed his lips and checked his head. No blood. She checked his breathing. He was breathing. He was just unconcious.

*

A week passed. Mika finally got better and was able to thank Larten for letting Arra stay and Arra had gotten to know Anna a little better. They all became to stand each other in the same room but on the 8th day larten had to say something.
"Arra, one of us has to go and unfortunately for me, i have to big a heart to make you walk," he sid with a grin on his face although Arra could tell he was really sorry to go.
"But we're allowed to stay!" Arra protested! But Larten's mind was made up. Arra and Mika stood at the entrance of the Mountain with larten and anna.
"GoodBye, Old Friend!" Larten hugged Arra and a tear ran down his face. He wiped it away quickly, hoping no one noticed. He turned round, walked away with Anna and made his way down the mountain. He would never of thought at that moment that he would return with a very new, very important apprentice name Darren Shan!


So people! Thats it finished! What did ya think? Review plz!
Sign up to rate and review this story