Categories > Books > Cirque du Freak > Arra's Double

A Private Chat.

by BenchSlave1 1 review

This is when Darren and Mr Crepsley come back to Vampire Mountain

Category: Cirque du Freak - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Characters: Darren Shan, Other - Published: 2006-12-10 - Updated: 2006-12-10 - 314 words

0Unrated
My brother said this would be a good idea to finish it off so...

Gavner walked away from Larten and Darrena and thats when Larten spotted her. Her balck hair was still as lushish as it had been those years ago and her walk; she swaggered over to him and kissed him on the cheek. But there was no chemistry as there had been those years ago. Well, not for Arra anyway.
"Hi Larten. long Time, No see!" she giggled and he smiled. It had been ages since he had heard her laugh. her beutiful laugh. And her smell, she was smelling as sweet as autumn apples.
"Em..Darren. Me and Arra have some stuff to talk about. OK?" he said, "'Scuse me, can u take my apprentice to the Hall Of Kheldon Lurt while i talk with Arra, thank you!" Larten finished and walked away from Darren. Arra followed him.
"Arra, i just wanted to say im sorry about what happened between you and anna and i wanted to inform you that Anna, well, Anna died a couple of years ago. She was caught drinking blood and was burnt at the stake." Tears gathered at Lartens eyes but he blinked them away.
"Its ok, Larten!" Arra told him, "I dont mind, im just happy you returned!"
"Em...are you and Mika still together?" Arra looked away from Larten and he guessed she was crying a she sniffed quetly. Still facing away from him, she replied.
"No! After what happened at the fight and with him being a prince and me not even a General. Well, i finished with him," Larten was just about to smile when she whispered 'ot that i wanted to,' and walked away. At that moment, he knew it was going to be a very uncomfortable stay at the mountain.


Well, there ya go folkd. the very last chapter! Review
Sign up to rate and review this story