Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life Is A Symphony

Swingset

by FallOutGrl 1 review

Patrick meets a girl at the store. Do sparks fly or emberms die out?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-08 - Updated: 2006-12-09 - 376 words

0Unrated
Thanks to all the people who have kept this story going, especially xburnedmyskin, Frenchie189, xSoMeOnEx, and -LoVe-CaNt-SaVe-YoU-

By the way......xburnedmyskin, congrats! Your in here!
__________________________________________________________________________________

"Godamn vegan!" Patrick muttered to himself as he placed the box of veggie patties on the conveyer belt of the grocery store. He sighed and waited for the casheir to ring everything through. He paid and picked up the bags and headed out to his car. Unfortunatley, he had exited through the same doors as someone else entered through. There was a loud thump and a few mumbled 'ouchs'.
"Hey sorry I didn't...see...you...there." The girl said slowly. She was stunned. Patrick was stunned too. She was beautiful.
"No...no. It was my fault." He smiled.
"My name is Izzy by the way." She blushed.
"I'm Patrick." He replied. After a few minutes of exchanging laughs and phone numbers, Patrick was back on the road going home. He felt a lot happier. He didn't even realize how much he had been smiling until it faded. Lexi's car was parked in the drive way. And Charlotte had just exited the house and picked up her cell phone. She looked upset. And withing the blink of an eye she look terrified. Patrick got out of the car forgetting everything in it and ran to her.
"Charlotte! Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. She looked at him with tear filled eyes as she shook her head 'no'. "Whats wrong?" She lowered her hand from her ear and dropped the cell on the ground. Patrick led her around the back to a wooden swingset in the backyard. He placed her down on the swing and kneeled beside her.
"He's- Ryan. He knows I'm here. He is going to...to...to...i dont even know. But he'll hurt me." She spoke quickly and quietly as if he was listening to her every word.
"Ryan? You mean..." He drifted off for fear of bringing back painfull memories. " Don't worry, Ryan wont get to you if we're here." Patrick smiled kindly.
"Patrick? That's not all." Charlotte looked straight at him. He searched her eyes for ints to what she was so worried about.





OOOOH CLIFFHANGER!!! What do you think will happen next??? More Comments, More Story
Sign up to rate and review this story