Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Best Thing that You Never Had

smack my bitch up.

by thexrealxme 1 review

jklrea.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-08 - Updated: 2006-12-09 - 2180 words

1Funny
"Fall Out Boy?" Amy scrunched up her face. "What does that even mean?"

Andy laughed and played with the fabric of Amy's long, flowy skirt. Her legs were rested on his while she faced him on Patrick's couch in the basement.

"I don't really know. Some kid shouted it out at our last show and Pete thought it was funny, so it stuck. It's actually a name of a character from The Simpsons."

Amy looked clueless and shrugged her shoulders "Oh well -- I like it. It's kinda neat."

"Yeah it's not bad. That show went really great, by the way. I guess you would have known if you were there... but you didn't feel like being a supportive girlfriend."

Amy opened her mouth looking playfully shocked. "Excuse me mister! I was being a supportive sister. It was Joyce's dance recital, I couldn't miss it... she was so excited."

"I get it, I get it. Seeing your little sister in a tutu is more important than getting sweaty in a club and rocking out to your boyfriend's impeccable drumming."

"Shut it. I've been to every show but one so far, and judging by the way these kids respond to you guys, I don't think you're gonna stop playing anytime soon."

They sat in silence, distracted by a dramatic scene on another season of MTV's Real World. Some girl in a glittery black halter was crying on the phone with her boyfriend, explaining to him it was the alcohol that made her have sex with the random guy at the club last night.

Amy threw her head back dramatically and let out a sigh "I HATE THESE SHOWS! I swear Andy, they make me dumber."

Andy picked up the remote and clicked the television off. Patrick's basement became the community hang out, even when Patrick wasn't home. Andy and Amy had made their way over to his house to wait for him to get off work and no one else was home.

"When does Patrick get off work?" Andy playfully smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

She pressed her lips together and turned to look at the blinking time on the dvd player. She smiled "20 minutes." She leaned in and tilted her head. They're lips moved insync and Andy wrapped her arms around her back as he pulled her tighter into him.
She slid her leg around to the other side of his body so she was perched directly in front of him, straddling his legs. His hands had a strong hold on her back as he turned her back around and layed her gently on the couch. He hovered over her and continued to kiss her, more passionatly, more deeply.
Her hands roamed from his back to his hair and his hand was making its way up her shirt.

She moaned out of delight. "Andy..."

He pulled away. "Yeah? Whats wrong - are you okay?"

She felt her face getting hot and turning red. She realized she was laying on Patrick's couch, legs spread in a skirt, while Andy's legs were between them, his body on top of her.

She laughed "We're getting a little carried away."

She bit her lip and waited for his reply. They didn't move or change positions, he just stared down at her.

He brushed hair out of her face and kissed her "I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to --"

"No, I know. I mean - especially on Patrick's couch. For our first time together, that would be - weird." She laughed and said awkwardly.

Noticing that she still felt the hot flesh against her chest she lowered her eyes "Ughh..."

Andy realized that his hand was still under her shirt and quickly removed it "Oh sorry."

It was his turn to blush and look embarrassed. Amy giggled at him and scooted her body over to the farther edge of the couch and slid on her side. Andy took this as his cue to slide his body behind hers. He wrapped his arms around her waiste and kissed the back of her neck.

"I like this."

She smiled and turned to face him and kiss him on the lips. "I like you."

With their bodies still in 'spoon-mode', Amy had to turn her head around and Andy met her halfway for another heated kiss, his arms still remained tightly wrapped around her.

"Ughh oh. Sorry."

Amy and Andy broke their kiss to face a disgusted and uncomfortable looking Pete standing at the far end of the room.

"Hey man. Hey -- Here's the remote. Knock yourself out." As Andy tossed the remote to Pete, he looked uncomfortable and almost angry.

Andy went back to his kiss with Amy. They were continuing with their rubbing, kissing, and love fest with Pete standing right there, remote in hand. Just standing there, fidgeting.

"Uhmm Andy... I'm gonna go get a drink. Do you want one?"

Amy hopped off the couch before Andy could really even give her an answer. She respected what Pete had said to her weeks earlier and didn't want him to have to see them practically dry humping eachother on the couch right in front of him. It wasn't exactly fair.

While Amy was getting herself involved with a bag of chips found the the pantry of Patrick's kitchen, Patrick had made his way through the front door.

"Hey kid."

Amy smiled back at him and swallowed the mouthful of salt and vinegar chips. "Ciao."

She was pretty emotionless, causing suspicion on Patrick's end. "Uh -oh, something wrong?"

"Mehh... Pete walked in on a serious makeout session that Andy and I were so very much enjoying on your couch."

Patrick hung his jacket in the hallway closet and turned around making a face. "Ewww."

She rolled her eyes. "Shut up - that's not the point. I just don't want to hurt Pete's feelings."

Patrick shook his head. "Nah don't worry about it. He'll come around."

Patrick -- the calm, put-together one in the group. What would she do without him?

"Although, it's kinda gross for anyone to have to witness you and Andy heavily making out, not to mention the boy who's been in love with you forever."

"Oh - we were alone. He just walked in, it's not like he was there the whole time. Leave me alone."

Patrick dipped out of his lean on the counter and uncrossed his arms "Please don't use my basement as your's and Andy's 'get it on' place. It's seriously gross."

He started walking towards the basement.

"Patrick? Are you really upset about that? I'm sorry... we were just kissing."

He lowered his voice to a whisper as he opened the door. "Just, be more respectful."

Amy huffed and followed him down the steps. Why does everyone have an attitude about this? I stopped when Pete came. That was respect. Why does Patrick have to be so grumpy all the time after work? It's annoying. She cocked her head in thought and stared at the Patrick's back while making the journey to the basement. Why does he have to wear that vest all the time? It's so ugly!

Amy stopped at the bottom of the stairs, arms crossed, still focused on Patrick's everyday attire. She didn't realize him staring back at her.

"What?"

She shook out of the gaze.

"What?"

"You were staring at my shirt, making a disgusted face." Yep, he was definitely grumpy today.

"Oh sorry... I was just wondering if you have about 7 of those same vests that you wear everyday of the week, or if you just feel the need to wear the same ugly one every day of your life."

"You're being a bitch."

"You're being an asshole."

They glared at eachother and departed into separate sides of the basement. Patrick disconnected himself from the rest of the guys [and girl] in the room and smuggled [yes -- smuggled] with his guitar in the corner, plucking out some random notes.

"What's wrong with him?" Pete mumbled from the couch.

"He's being a grouch." Amy plopped herself on a chair, obviously annoyed.

"And what's wrong with you?" It was Andy's turn to ask the question.

"She's obviously being a grouch too." Pete whined. "And now I feel like being a grouch."

Andy rolled his eyes "God you guys are such babies. Amy - Do you want to get going?"

Without saying anything, she dramatically stood up and grabbed her purse. Andy took this as fairly unsubtle response and stood up.

"I guess that's a yes." He sighed and brushed his hands against his thighs. "Alright - well, we'll see you later Pete."

"Yea." The grouchiness apparently rubbed off on everyone there. Negativity -- its a bitch.

Amy was already up the stairs.

"Bye Patrick."

He didn't even look up from his guitar. "Later Andy."

*******************

"ERGGH! What a dumb thing to fight about! I feel like such an asshole. I mean, Patrick was right. And even if he wasn't, it's not that big of a deal. Why did I make such a huge deal out of what he said? We never fight over dumb things. I mean, yeah, he doesn't want us to his house as our love shack. I understand that. Why couldn't I just have told him that? And then, I'm such an idiot, I make a dumb third grader remark about his vest. HIS VEST! I'm so immature. I feel like such an idiot. Why did I have to over react. Andy, I'm so embarrassed."

Andy was getting an earful on the way back to his house. He had never, in his life, heard someone get so much out in the matter of seconds.

"Breathe Amy breathe. You're getting worked up. It's really no big deal, and you're just continuing to overreact. Chill out... you and Patrick are best friends. Just call him when we get back to my house, apologize. It's alright, don't get so worked up."

"I just feel bad. For everything. I was already in a bad mood because of Pete, and Patrick was clearly in a bad mood because of work. Just a bad moment for both of us. I hate when I get mad at him."

Andy furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her confused. "What do you mean because of Pete?"

"Oh no, it's nothing. I could just tell it was uncomfortable to see us on top of eachother like that... he's kind of upset about girls right now. Like, he feels like he's not having very much luck in the relationship department."

Andy laughed and got really excited "I know this girl we can set him up with!!"

"Yeah ... I don't think Pete's pretty hung up on this one girl right now and upset about it. We don't need him to get involved with one of your coked up sluts."

Silence. Shit. You're an idiot. You should just stop talking for the rest of the day. Maybe the month -- just to be safe. Aahhh, alter egos. The good kind. They're so inspirational.

Ah fuck you alter good ego, I gotta say something.

"Andy -- I'm really sorry."

He shook his head "No don't worry about it. I know what you think of me and the people that I know. Amy, you and the band arn't the only good influences in my life. I don't ONLY know whores and druggies, despite what you think."

She grabbed his hand "I don't think that. I'm really sorry if I implied anything. I think it's a really good idea. Who is she?"

She felt him relax. "Her name is Sheena Lovela. She's cool and different. And by different, I mean she's not like us."

Amy giggled "And what does that mean?"

"Well... she's not all into music like everyone we hang out with. She likes music, don't get me wrong, but shes not a punk rock chick. She's really into school and her future. She loves kids, I believe she's going to be a teacher or something like that."

"Well A. I don't dress like a punk rock chick so I don't know who you're talking about when you say that. and 2. she sounds -- interesting. How do you know her?"

"Well A. When you usually are saying A/, you follow it up with /B/, not /2. And B. She's a friend of the family's. I've known her my whole life, my mom and her mom are good friends."

She thought about this for a second. This might actually be good ... to get Pete's mind on some other girl. Especially a good girl, not someone that will be a bad influence.

"Alright... that sounds good. Talk to Sheena, ask her what she thinks, then we'll talk to Pete!"

They pulled into the driveway.

Andy handed Amy her phone "Cool... now you call Patrick and apologize for being such a bitch."

Puppy dog eyes "Oh come on! I wasn't being a -"

He interrupted her with a quick kiss on the lips. "You're so cute. Just call him."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm starting to hate this story, but I think I'll start liking it again when I actually think it through. I was just bored so I added another chapter. Yeah...
Sign up to rate and review this story