Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life Is A Symphony

Conversing

by FallOutGrl 9 reviews

Blah blah blah read the chapter. Really good chapter i promise!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-08 - Updated: 2006-12-09 - 677 words

1Original
Thank you to xburnedmyskin for the great ideas so far! thank you so much to everyone who reads/reveiws/rates this!!! i appreciate it so much!!!
________________________________________________________________


Pete was stunned. He sat there for a long time. Charlotte had got up to help Patrick get rid of Lexi. Pete didn't know what to do. It felt amazing. She was just...so...he couldn't even think of the word to describe her.
After Lexi finally left, Patrick asked how thinges went.
"Good, good. I kissed him that's all." Charlotte shrugged it off as if it were nothing. But it really meant the world to her that she acutally kissed him. Patrick didn't evene notice her daydreamy state. He was off in his own.
"Okay spill. Who is she?" Charlotte asked once she noticed how out of it Patrick was.
"Izzy. She's beautiful. She's got these eyes that just...and these lips that make you...and her body...and she seems so nice and perfect...and wow." He sighed and smiled to himself.
"Sounds like a crush." Charlotte teased.
"Oh hush." Patrick smiled.
"I say you call her. Tonight and set up a dinner date for tomorrow." Charlotte suggested. Patrick pondered this for a while.
**************

"WHERE IS MY HAT!?!?!?" Patrick yelled for the third time that night. He was preparing himself for his date with Izzy and he had to have everything perfect. Charlotte was too concerned with what she was going to do that night, Joe and Andy were too concerned with the video game they were playing, and Pete was too concerned with his own girls problems. Patrick muttered something about everyone else being selfish and slipped of into the bathroom to fix his hair...again. Pete needed someone to talk to so he joined him. He leaned against the counter and stared up at the ceiling with a sigh.
"Patrick? What do you do when you-never mind." He sighed when Charlotte walked by.
"What? Have you seen my hat? It's missing or someone took it or something."
"Yeah. It's on your bed right where you left it. But what do you do when you like someone and you think they like you back but your not sure and they like, are always on your mind?" Pete asked as he followed Patrick to his bedroom.
"I call it love and I, if I were you in this situation, would ask Charlo-I mean this dreamgirl out and see for yourself that she actually likes you back a whole lot-WHOOPS!" Patrick slammed his hand over his mouth like it would stop any other little secret from pouring out. Pete stopped dead in his tracks. He shut the door to the bedroom and grabbed Patrick's hat off the bed. Because he was so much taller, Patrick had quite the hard time trying to get his hat back from Pete.
"Tell me what she told you and I'll give you your hat." Pete bargained. Patrick sighed and sat on the bed.
"She said that ever since you two like bonded or soemthing in the hospital shes felt close to you. she really started to like you maybe even love you. but then Lexi came and she thought you wanted her back so she tried to distract you with the kiss-yes i heard about it-and yea. That's all. Gimme my hat you sneaky bastard." Patrick grimaced. Pete smiled slyly, handed Patrick his hat, and kissed him on the cheek.
"Pleasure doing buisness with you." He laughed and left the room prepared to ask Charlotte out. Patrick sighed and put on his hat. He then left the house and drove to Izzy's house. When he got to her door he had to stop to take a few breaths. He was a little nervous. He took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. Izzy answered and smiled. Patrick was speechless once again.








need comments!!!! oh and if you would like to appear in my story, just comment me with your request and if it fits then i'll see if i can squeeeeeeeze you in:D
Sign up to rate and review this story