Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Worst of the Worst

Airplane Crashes, How sad, whos dies

by MCRlover08 0 reviews

Will The Helloween Horror make it big and well the lead singer find love.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-09 - Updated: 2006-12-09 - 877 words

0Unrated
Jackie POV


U know what Jessi, I hate you. I never liked you. I quit this band. Helloween Horror what a fucking name. I hate you. I thought we were friends, but I knew deep down I NEVER liked you. Good Bye. Im Out.
Jessi said what the fuck ever. what the fuck is your problem. why are you being such a royaly bitch lately.
I said because I hate it I miss my family back home and I want to go home. So Im quitting the band.
Jessi said why didnt you tell me this in the first place.
I said cuz it was your dream to because big as a band and I didnt want ruin it.
Jessi said why didnt you just tell me. Im so sorry for that but Im not quitting now, so if you want to quit then quit but just say we can still be friends and you will come on tour with us once in a while.
I said Jessi, there something else?
Jessi said what is it?
Before I could say anything I ran to the bathroom and threw up. She ran in the bathroom and said OMG JACKIE UR GOING TO HAVE A BABY. I looked at her and smiled and said yea i am and its chris, but i want him to keep his career as the drummer so that why im quitting. Okay. I got up and Jessi threw her arms around me and hugged me. She said Im so Excited. Do you know what it is. I said no i just find out that i was. So I dont know anything yet, except for the baby part.


Jessi POV

Me and Jackie got into a fight and then she said she had to tell me something but before she could tell me anything she ran to the bathroom and threw up and I knew right away what it was. She was going to have a BABY. Yayay. Im excited but Im still pissed at her right now. She said she was leaving tomorrow and that she would call me when she gets home


This morning Jackie was leaving and let me be the only girl on that tour. How shit. Thats scary. Jackie had told Chris and Chris was happy. Jackie got on the plane and we got back to the hotel. I had a whole room to meself. yaya. I turn the tv on. BREAKING NEWS. The person on there said today Flight 29 went down and there was NO one alive. I was thinking WHAT THE FUCK THAT JACKIE PLANE. I called her cell phone. No anwser. I freaked out and I called Dylan and Synvester and told them to come over here. They knocked at the door and I let them in. Dylan said we know and so doesnt Chris. He is heart broken. I just started crying. I had never cried infront of Synvester but I had to cuz Jackie was my best friend and now that I will never be able to say sorry or see that baby. Cuz both of them are dead.

Two weeks later

I was sitting in my room when there was a knock at the door. I opened it and Chris ran in and hugged me and said Jessi, I hate it, she not having a baby, me and her got in a fight and she didnt want to be here. I said Chris she was having a baby I seen the test thingy. Im sorry. Chris said omg she really was. That was awsome but now she is gone. Damn it.


Two months

They had found Jackie body and they had a funeral. We all went back to Chicago. MCR and P!ATD came too. It was so sad. I tried not to cry but I couldnt I just cried my heart out. I miss her so much. I will never forget her.


1 year later

Hey everybody we are My Chemical Romance and we just got done touring with Panic! at the disco and Helloween Horror and we just wanted to say that it was the best tour ever. I would be glad to tour with them again. Helloween Horror is awsome. I have a feeling they will make it far and so isnt Panic! At the Disco, Gerard said on TV. The tour was over and I miss them all. But Im so excited that we are touring with Panic! at the disco and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I talk to MCR everyday if I can. Im so excited. We got invited to a birthday party I think it was Brendon. He was turning 20 today Im so excited. Me and him talk too. He is my friend. We got the Vetrian Hall that they were holding the party at. I walked in and I got tackled by Mikey and Frank. I said holy hell. you scared the living shit out of me. Frank said yea i know. Im happy to see you. We were having a good time and stuff like that when they put a cd in and I didnt know what it was until they pushed play and it was Helloween Horror. I started to drink. I was getting wasted.

Cliffhanger sorry.
Sign up to rate and review this story