Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Pretty In Punk

3

by journeythrutime 0 reviews

=]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-10 - Updated: 2006-12-11 - 928 words

0Unrated
P.O.V Erica

Nina was looking at Mr. Ross the whole time, or should I say, Ryan. I was looking at Brendon. I was actually paying attention to what he had to say, unlike someone I know. Brendon was very adorable, but people it bands, once again, are spoiled. We all decided to go out to dinner, so we all got fancied up and stuff. I took Brendon's arm and he escorted me to the limo. Ryan went with Nina, Jon went with Fran, and Spence went with Sky. It was kind of cute, I guess. In the limo, we just talked about our band and theirs. Fran decided to tell them about how we loved them so much, which was pretty embarrassing. My phone started to ring and I picked it up.

- Hello? - I answered
- Hey baby, it's me - It was David
- Oh, uh hey, I'm kind of busy right now, so can I call you back? - I hesitated a little. I didn't want Brendon to know I had a boyfriend.
- Ok babe, I love you -
- Uh, ok, bye -
- Wait, aren't you going to say "I love you too"? - He asked
- Uh - I hesitated and really fast I said - ok love you bye - I just hung up on him

Brendon was looking at me the whole after I said "I love you". It was kind of awkward. We arrived to the restaurant and we walked with our dates to the table inside. We had gotten a table away from everyone, so we didn't need to get ambushed by insane fans. So, it was a quiet room just for us. It was really cool. Everyone sat next to their date and talked to only them. I saw Nina with her elbows on the table; eyes wide open, staring at Ryan as he talked to her. Fran and Sky were doing the same. Me and Brendo, as I like to call him, just sat in very awkward silence until finally he spoke.

- So, have you come to see our concerts? - He asked
- Yea, of course, it would be a sin not to. - I replied. We both laughed and it had stopped being so awkward.
- Did you like it? - he asked
- Yes! Did you like ours?
- No, that's why we want to go on tour together with you guys- he said very sarcastically. We both started to laugh.
- So, you've decided to actually go on tour with us??!
- Yes, you girls were amazing. It is all decided. But let us forget about business.

We all ordered our food. The girls and I got salads while the guys, of course, got steak and crap. No one talked while everyone ate. When everyone was finished, Brendon and Ryan insisted on paying. I had no problem with that. We got up from our seats and Brendon pulled out the chair for me. I said "Thank You" and we walked out. He opened the door of the limo for us and we all got in. Spencer told the driver to drive us back to our hotel. The whole time, I was humming the tune of the song "Time to Dance". One time, Brendon had started to hum too, and I blushed and got really embarrassed. After, he started to hum our song, "Band Aid for the Heart". I copied what he did and we both started to laugh. Nina, who was sitting right in front of me, kicked me and had a huge smile on her face. I rolled my eyes and Brendon seemed to notice because after that, we had stopped. Thanks a lot NINA!!! Jon put on a CD, and it was our album "Pretty in Punk". As the songs went on, Sky started to hit her thigh as if she was drumming, Nina started to hum the notes to the song as well as Fran, and I started to sing softly. The guys were watching us. When the song was over, we all looked at each other and laughed.
We finally arrived at our hotel. Panic! At the Disco and us got out. They said "goodbye" to the driver and he drove off.

- Are you guys going to walk or something to your hotel?- Fran asked
- Ha, no, we don't need to go anywhere, we are at our hotel - Brendon answered
- Really?!?! You guys are the selfish....I mean....just kidding......so you guys are the other band here? - I couldn't believe I almost said selfish and snobby.
- Yup - Ryan answered

Fran, Sky, Nina, and I were shocked. The guys took us to our floor. It ended up that we were on the same floor too. Weird.

- Wait, why don't you guys come watch horror movies with us, we rented them before the show - Brendon insisted.
- Yea, we can stay up late for a little bit and then we will walk you back to your room. I mean, its only 12:30 PM. - Ryan added
- Um, what do you say girls? - I asked
- YES!! - Nina, Fran, and Sky said it all at the same time.

We walked to their room and there was 4 seats fit for 2 people. Fran sat in one chair with Jon, Sky was with Spence, Nina was with Ryan, and I was with Brendon. Brendon put on The Grudge 2. Great, he is gunna see how much of a wussy I am. I will probably end up screaming. That's wonderful. The movie started and Brendon put his arm around me very casually. Nice move Brendon. Maybe people in bands aren't snobby or selfish. Maybe they aren't that bad after all...
Sign up to rate and review this story