Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Pretty In Punk

4

by journeythrutime 1 review

=]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-10 - Updated: 2006-12-11 - 441 words

0Unrated
P.O.V. Nina

The movie started. Amazing, i HATE scary movies, i tottaly hate them, with every bit of passion in me, which is alot. And they just had to put on the Grudge 2. The worst out of all of them. Ok, im just going to think of it as if it Scary Movie 4. Just some stupid joke! Thats all it is. Ok it isnt. This persuasion isnt working...
I was sitting in between brendon and ryan, with erica on the other side of brendon. I looked at them cuddling together, oh how cute. Two little cute people together is the cutest thing in the world. As the movie began brendon put his arm around erica. Erica had this face that only i could read. It read something like " i like this. Alot. But why am i enjoying this! This is not supposed to happen!!!!" Ryan looked at me and i tried to make a face that showed that i didnt notice. But i did, oh i noticed. As the movie began i really didnt want to watch it. Everything made me scared. I didnt notice how i moved closer to Ryan and tried to hide in the sleeve of his shirt. It didnt work that easily so he took me on his lap and i hid in his shoulder. Now that was nice. But i just couldnt take the noise anymore so i got up from Ryan and walked to the clock and looked at the time. It was 2 AM. I hoped the bar was still open (hey i am of age) and walked out of the hotel room. As i walked out i heard noise behind me and saw that Ryan was following me. Being the very mysterious person that i am i grinned at him and continued walking. I walked faster and made my way to the elevator. As i got in the elevator, i made it so that he wouldnt be able to get in the same one as me. So i waved. I walked out into the lobby and headed for the bar. I heard the other elevator open and i turned around and snickered again. There was ryan trying to catch up with me. I walked faster and headed for the bar. I sat at the bar and ordered myself a glass of rose wine. Ryan sat next to me.
- so how long are you going to run from me - he said
- oh im not running. You just cant walk fast enough - i smiled after saying this.
- yea sure.
I sipped my wine. And just thought of what to do next. Save me. Now.
Sign up to rate and review this story