Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Pretty In Punk

5

by journeythrutime 1 review

=]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-14 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 745 words

0Unrated
P.O.V Erica

Well, Nina got up and just left. She was really a wussy when it came to scary movies, worse than me. Ryan had followed her and I thought it was so adorable. Brendon was watching also. I turned my head because I felt him breathing on me; yes, we were that close. When I turned my head, his face was right in front of mine, and very close I might add. I immediately turned away and blushed. He smiled and giggled a little. You could tell that Brendon was really bored, and he seemed to notice me bored also. He grabbed my hand and headed towards the door. Fran and Sky were watching and smiled at each other. Ha. They think I've fallen for him. Sorry, not going to happen. Girls like me need to be swept off their feet before anything. Anyways, we walked out of the room and walked down the hallway to the elevator. The whole elevator ride Brendon didn't say a word. I didn't dare to break the silence. When the doors opened, he grabbed my hand and took me outside of the hotel where they have a garden. We were just walking down the pathway hand in hand. I looked at our hands and he looked too.

- Oh sorry... - Brendon said blushing a little bit.
- No it's ok.... - I replied.

We found a bench to sit on. I looked at the floor not knowing what to say.

- So, can I have your number? -
- Oh yea sure - he gave me his phone and I put in my number
- Let me just call you to make sure it works. - he dialed my number and my phone started to ring. He giggled a little.
- Hello? - I said as I laughed.
- Hey babe what's up? - It was David.
- Called failed....? - Brendon added.
- Hey David - I gave Brendon a face saying "Be quiet or else I am screwed". He happened to understand and stayed quiet.
- What are you doing? -
- Oh uh, nothing. Why the hell would you be calling me at this time? Its 2:45!
- I just miss you honey! I love you so much, I want to be with you forever.... -
- That's great....I have to go - I looked at Brendon and he just sat there silently.
- Ok bye, I will call you later.-
- Great....bye. - I hung up on him because he was really starting to annoy me.

I looked at Brendon again and he looked at me. It was kind of awkward thanks to David.

- So, why did you take me here? - I asked. I just wanted to break the silence.
- Well, my life isn't all that great, and ever since I've got here I've been coming because it's beautiful and it makes me feel better. I figured that if I came to a beautiful place with a beautiful girl, it would make me feel amazing. - He said, he looked at me when he said "beautiful girl". Nice line Brendon, it really worked. He did it, and I hated him for it. He swept me off my feet. God it sucks! Sooner or later, a heart will be broken.
- Aww thank you. - I replied. I started to yawn a little.
- Maybe we should head back. It is really late. - Brendon held out his arm. I grabbed it and we walked back to the door. He told me that he wanted to stay outside just for a while. I started to walk through the doors when he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.
- You forgot something... - He pointed up to the roof above us and I saw a mistletoe (it was December).
- Oh! - I laughed as Brendon leaned towards me and pointed at his cheek. I gave him a kiss and he smiled. He gave me a kiss on the cheek also.
- Thank you very much my dear. - Brendon said.
- Oh no, thank you - I replied laughing.

I walked up back to our floor. I decided not to go back with Fran and Sky but it ended up that they were already in our room. I supposed that the boys had brought them back after the movie. As I was about to close the door, I heard foot steps. I looked and Nina was coming. She smiled and just walked inside saying "hey" and went straight to bed. You could tell that she was very tired. I put my pajamas on and fell asleep on my warm bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story