Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Getaway Car

getting to know you... a little

by cowpatty 4 reviews

casie's turn, woohoo! lol.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-12-10 - Updated: 2006-12-11 - 894 words

0Funny
casie's pov




"Casey!" I yelled as Casey dropped one of the amps.

"What?" He exclaimed, thoroughly unconcerned by the fact the he just dropped Fall Out Boy's amp.

"You are a dumb fuck." I said with a sigh. "You see that handle there, on the top?"

He looked at the amp, and then he nodded.

"You use that to carry it. Retard." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh. Well, they should tell you on the amp." Casey said with a pout.

I laughed. "Oh yeah. They should put a huge sign on it with an arrow that says 'carry here!'"

Casey stuck his tongue out at me. "Shut up."

"You shut up." I replied, glaring at him.

"No you."

"You."

"You!"

"You!"

"Casey!"

"Casie!"

"Joe!" I heard a deep voice say behind me. I turned around and saw none other than Joe Trohman standing behind me with a half smile on his face. And he was looking at the amp. Oh joy...

"Um, yeah, sorry about that," I said with a smile.

"No problems. It's built to withhold carefree droppings. We do have the most uncoordinated roadies, for some reason..." Joe offered. I smiled at his lisp, the one I'd heard in videos, the one I'd written about in fan fictions. And yet, I wasn't feeling very excited. It was weird. It's like hey, he's acting like a real person. As a matter of fact, he kind of sounded like this guy that went to my school...

"So, did you guys get dragged into helping?" Joe asked, trying to make small talk.

"Well, not really dragged. We just got asked and didn't mind. I have to do it all the time at home anyway, so it's no big deal. But Mr. No Brains or Muscles over here isn't quite used to it, which kind of resulted in your dropped amp." I pointed over to Casey with a laugh.

I expected Casey to fight me over saying that, but when I looked over at him he was staring at Joe with his mouth in a perfect O.

"Is he ok?" Joe asked with a laugh.

"Yeah, just star struck, I think." I offered, laughing as well.

Casey seemed to have no idea that we were laughing at him. In fact, I don't even think his mind was still on Earth.

"Casey... Casey!" I yelled, waving my hand in front of his face.

He finally snapped out of it. "What...?" He asked, confused, then he looked at Joe. "Holy shit! You're Joe Trohman!" He yelled.

Joe and I burst out laughing.

"Yep, Casey, you officially are a dork." I said in between laughs.

"So, you're the one that dropped my amp, huh?" Joe asked, his face suddenly turning a mock serious.

"Um, yeah, but it wasn't on purpose, I just... um... it was an accident, and I uh..." Casey rambled, turning red.

"Well, I guess that means we'll have to kick you out. You apparently don't appreciate the band enough to stay and watch..." Joe joked, but Casey interrupted him.

"No! I drove 19 hours to get out here, and I love you guys!" Casey pleaded desperately.

Joe and I looked at each other, and again burst out laughing.

"I'm just kidding man." Joe said.

"What's so funny?" Evie came over and asked.

"Casey is a dork and dropped the amp. So Joe threatened to kick him out, and Casey believed him." I explained.

Evie smiled. "Casey?"

"Yeah?" He replied, pouting.

"There's a handle you carry it with, you know, so you don't drop it..." Evie said with a smile.

"I KNOW DAMN IT!" Casey yelled, causing everyone to break out in a fit of giggles.

"Why the loud cursing?" Came a voice behind us. We all turned around to see Patrick Stump.

Immediately I turned to Casey and said "Yes, hun, that's Patrick Stump."

Casey glared at me and flipped me off.

"Only in your dreams" I muttered, loud enough that he could hear me.

"Ha ha, funny." Casey said, rolling his eyes.

Patrick was looking at all of us with a raised eyebrow.

"Ok, question, I've been trying to be able to raise on eyebrow all my life, and I still can't do it. How the hell did you manage it?" I asked with a smile.

Patrick dropped his eyebrow and grinned his toothy grin. "Practice."

I shrugged, and tried for the millionth time in my life to do it, but I just ended up crossing my eyes and getting laughed at.

"Casie..." Casey started to make fun of me, but I cut him off.

"I know, asshole, I can't do it. Shut up" I replied grumpily.

"You shut up..." Casey returned.

"No you."

"You."

"Oh God, here we go again." Joe said, turning and winking at me. I gave him a small smile before rolling my eyes.

"Are you two siblings?" Patrick asked.

"Hell no." Casey and I said at the same time.

"Well, you look a lot alike, and you were acting like it... are you dating?" Patrick asked another question.

"EW NO!" We both said.

"Best friends?" He tried again.

"Bingo." We said in unison. Patrick smiled.

"Nice." He said with a laugh.

"So are you guys gonna help set up or what?" Came another voice behind us.

Yep, you guessed it. Andy Hurley.

"Yes, Casey, that's..." I started.

"I know!" Casey yelled.
Sign up to rate and review this story