Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hate is a strong word, but I really really really don't like you.

Fight Club

by KitKathy4Real 1 review

It starts out cliche, but trust me it gets better!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-11 - Updated: 2006-12-11 - 338 words

1Exciting
Andy's POV

I lifted Gretchen off my lap and carried her throught the pulsing crowd of people up to our new room. I heard groaing coming from the area near Joe's room but Gretchen's hair was in the way. I laid her on my bed and quietly shut the door behind me. On the floor half naked was Brent clutching his balls with bloody hands.
"Brent?" He whipped around and stared at me before losing it.
"I'm gonna kill you! I'll rip your fucking head off!" He slowly got up as I backed away.
"What the hell? What'd I do?" But Brent just bolted towards me. I ran toward the stairs and just as I tripped onto them Brent crashed into the mirror on the bathroom door. I heard it shatter and Brent shouted in pain. I stumbled down the stairs.
"Patrick! Pete! Joe!" I ran into a girl who flipped me off. I saw Pete doing shots at the kitchen table."Pete!" He gagged and turned around.
"What?"
"Brent's going fucking psycho! He attacked me upstairs and ran into the mirror on the bathroom door." Pete jumped up and ran from the room returning seconds later with Patrick, Cole, and Ian. Suddenly a pair of hands grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against the sink. I turned to see Brant and some of his friends ready to fight.
"What the fuck's wrong with you, psycho!" Ian yelled at Brent who was cut up and bloody. Brent caught him in the jaw. Without hesitation I punched the giant that was holding me. He stumbled back a little btu came at me again. I ducked his punch and kneed him in the stomach. I turned to see Pat getting doubled teamed. I kicked some guy between the legs and pinned him to the ground. He threw me off and punched me in the stomach. The last thing I saw was his Jordan coming towards my face.

update tomorrow.....it seems I'm only writing this for myself...why is that?
Sign up to rate and review this story