Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hate is a strong word, but I really really really don't like you.

Cheat

by KitKathy4Real 3 reviews

It starts out cliche, but trust me it gets better!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-12-13 - Updated: 2006-12-13 - 473 words

0Unrated
Gretchen's POV

I rushed down the stairs after Pete after he came crashing into my room yelling something about a fight. There was no one in the house except for a few passed out people on the couches and floor. Pete lead me to the kitchen and I saw Andy lying on the floor, unconscience.
"Andy!" I rushed over to him and lifted his head onto my lap. I looked to Pete. "What happened? Why is he unconscience? What-what-" Pete interrupted me quickly.
"Gretch, calm down. We got only into a fight with Brent and some of his brutes."
"What?! Brent?! How did Andy get like this?" Patrick shifted his ice pack uncomfortabley.
"He...got kicked in the face." If Andy hadn't started to stir in my arms I would have beaten Patrick and Pete to death. Andy looked up at me and smiled, dazed.
"Hey Gretchen. What are you doing here, baby?" I laughed weakly and a tear slid down my cheek and fell on to Andy's bloody cheek. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"
"I'm gonna go for a beer with Ian and Cole. Bye." Pete walked out of the room. Patrick just shuffled quietly from the kitchen leaving Andy and I alone. I helped him sit up and he smiled weakly and wiped a tear from my cheek.
"Baby...why did you do this? Why would you do something so stupid?" I started to cry and Andy pulled me into his arms.
"Shhh. Gretchen, I'm all right. Don't worry." My shoulders shook as he stroked my hair and kissed me gently."Baby, I'm sorry."
"I love you." I whispered into his chest. He lifted my head and looked into my eyes.
"What did you say?" We had never said the three words to each other, though I had thought about it.
"I love you, Andy. With all my heart." He smiled and kissed me gently.
"I love you, too." My heart hurt for some reason. I had a feeling like never before. I pushed him onto the floor and kissed him hard. My hands roamed his body greedily. I grabbed his shirt and ripped it off of him, kissing his neck and rubbed his stomach. I pulled away.
"Why aren't you doing anything? Andy, why are you just laying there. Don't you love me?" I started to take my shirt off but he stopped me.
"Gretchen. You don't have to. I'm happy how it is. I will love you for forever no matter what." At that moment I knew I loved him and that I was ready. I helped him up and held his hand. I pulled him up the stairs and pressed my lips against his and he kissed back. I pushed the door open and locked it behind me.
We don't want to be interrupted now do we?
Sign up to rate and review this story