Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life Is A Symphony

Rescue

by FallOutGrl 6 reviews

Yup yup yup yup yup Brrrrrring! brrrrrrrring! yup yup yup yup ppppphhhhhooooooooonnnnnnneeeee haha dont ask

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-11 - Updated: 2006-12-12 - 377 words

0TrainWreck
Okay...So Ficwad just deleted everything that i had written so im just gonna explain what happens. Pete asks Charlotte out. She says yes(no duh). Pete, Charlotte, Joe, and Andy all save Erin. They get back home to find Izzy and Patrick making out. They decided to have a bit of a party so Joe invites his gf Kamz over. Then Ryan Ross(yes THE Ryan Ross) calls and decides to come over with his new gf. Kay...now for the story part.
__________________________________________________________________________________


The doorbell rang and Pete jumped up to get it. It was Ryan.
"RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone screamed and hugged him tightly. He smiled politley and wriggled out of their grip.
"Hello. Uhm.....this is Carolyn, my new girlfriend." He said in his cute, quiet, shy voice and hugged Carolyn tightly. Carolyn was obviously nervous and clung to Ryan.
"Carolyn?" Charlotte asked.
"Oh my god, Charlotte?" Carolyn asked. The two were surprised. They ran to hug each other tightly.
"How have you been?" Charlotte asked.
"Me?" Carolyn asked.
"No.....the giant fruit loop behind you." Charlotte laughed.
"OH MY GOD! THERE'S A GIANT FRUIT LOOP BEHIND ME?!?!?!" Carolyn turned around to be utterly dissapointed.

A few hours later, it was midnight. Everyone was still in the living room. Most people were passed out or on their way to being passed out. Ryan, Carolyn, Pete, and Charlotte were the only ones awake. Carolyn and Ryan were curled up together in a chair and were making out. Pete and Charlotte were leaning against a couch with a can of whip cream, which they were sharing.
"Well that was fun." Pete said and squeezed the whipped cream out of the can and into his mouth.
"Yeah it was." Charlotte agreed and took the can from Pete. They looked at each other and burst into giggles. Both of them looked like squirrels with the amount of whip cream in their cheeks. After finishing off the can, Charlotte leaned her head against Petes shoulder. She smiled and sighed. Pete leaned his head on top of hers and held her hand.
"Good night Charlotte."
"Good night Peter."
"Shut up!" Carolyn shouted and threw a pillow at Pete and Charlotte. They started laughing and Carolyn and Ryan went back to making out.
Sign up to rate and review this story