Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life Is A Symphony

Flash*

by FallOutGrl 1 review

*I named this chapter flash because i couldn't think of what to call it so i chose whatever interested me the most and there was a mini las vegas sign that lit up so there you have it:D really go...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-11 - Updated: 2006-12-12 - 273 words

1Exciting
Thanks so much to all of you who are reading/reveiwing/and rateing!

Ultra Super Special Thank You to xburnedmyskin, Frenchie189, and xSoMeOnEx
^ ^ ^
^ ^ ^
^ ^ ^
^ ^ ^
YOU GUYS FRIGGEN ROCK!!!! THANK YOU!!!

******************
"Where are we going? Why are we going? Why can't I drive? Why'd did you have to use my car? Why do I have to sit in the back? It's my car!"
"We are going to get Erin. We're rescuing her from her parents who are fighting again and are going to hit her if she doesn't get away. You can't drive cuz you don't know where she lives and i can get there faster. Because Patrick's is being used by Patrick and my car's in the shop thanks to Joe. You have to sit in the back cuz Joe called shotgun. Right now It's my car." Andy answered the questions as fast as Pete asked them. Pete pouted and slumped back in his seat. Charlotte giggled.
"What did you wanna ask me back at the house by the way?" Charlotte asked.


******************

Patrick opened the door to an empty house. The t.v. was still on and so was the xbox. Chips, pop, and other candy littered the living room.
"Holy crap. What the hell did they do?" Patrick mumbled to himself. "Here, just make yourself comfortable." Patrick smiled as he quickly tideid up. Once he was done, he sat down next to Izzy on the couch. Izzy giggled again. "Where were we?" Patrick asked slightly out of breath. Izzy smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips. Patrick was a little surprised at first but got used to it and kissed her back.
Sign up to rate and review this story