Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Bloodshot

A Day in the Life of Reno

by Dalie 1 review

i think it is kinda easy to guess what this chapter is about!

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Elena, Reno, Rufus Shinra, Sephiroth, Vincent Valentine - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-12-12 - Updated: 2006-12-12 - 1021 words

0Funny
Oki, I am back! ^^ ... I decided it's time to get another chapter done!

Thanks to everyone who reviewed the last chapter!

Chapter 12 - A day in the life of Reno.

(Reno's POV)



Reno walked over to Vincent. The young man was sat staring out of the window in maths. Vincent rarely seemed to pay attention in maths though, but neither did Reno, so he couldn't complain.

" Valentine ... do you like Sephiroth?"

Vincent gazed out the window for a few more moments before turning his head to look at Reno.

"Hmm?"

" Do you like Sephiroth? Easy bloody question. He is always staring at you. And talking about you, so I was wondering."

' Hope he doesn't think me too fucking weird. I don't usually talk to him, but this is serious!'

" He is one of the few people who have been nice to me while I have been here."

"Reno! Get back to your seat! We aren't finished working!" Teacher had seen him.

Reno stood up and walked back to his seat.

XXX

3rd lesson on Fridays was a free for Reno, so he was outside playing football with Tidus and Shuijin as per usual.

As always, Yuna and Rikku we sat beside Ansem watching them play. Sephiroth was in English this lesson, but in an hour he would be out. Then they had another lesson, and then they could talk!

' I'm really curious! I can't help it. The more Sephiroth tells me not to think about it the more I do so! It's quite annoying but never mind. Once he tells me then it will be over and done with. In the past. Unless it's something very very ... interesting! Fuck, I've just made myself more curious!'

Reno stopped to catch his breath.

" Unfair, Tidus! I swear you are bloody cheating! Again!"

" Not a chance, Reno. You're just a sore looser. Especially as Elena is watching us."


Reno spun around; his eyes flew over the sidelines. No one except Yuna, Rikku, Ansem and a few others were there. No Elena. He flushed angrily. Tidus had tricked him again!

" Fuck, Tidus! I'll beat you this time for sure! You aren't getting away with that one."

XXX

45 minutes later they were walking over to the changing rooms. They had stopped 10 minutes early so they could go shower before they had another lesson. Teachers didn't really like it if you walked in dripping mud. Shame. It happened often with Reno when he had been playing with those two.

After getting cleaned up, Reno walked out and over to the trees that lined the pavement into the college. Rufus was stood there. He was gazing absentmindedly out at the field.

'Is he looking for Tseng? Tall, dark and creepy left an hour ago, when his lessons for the day finished. Lucky bastard. I have geography next. Although, that is bloody easy!'

Reno grinned. He set off to his locker. As nice as it was to daydream, Tot did not like it when he was late.

' I need to turn up on time. See if I can give my dear old friend a heart attack!'

He gave Rufus one last glance before entering the building.

XXX

' Garnet sure does have a nice butt. Wish she would wiggle a little bit more though. Although, Elena doesn't like it when I stare. She gets jealous that my eyes happen to trail over something that is fucking perfectly formed and doesn't belong to her. Maybe I should ask her out. Hmm ...'

" Reno. I am sure that your thoughts are most fascinating. But unless they are about this subject then I would appreciate it if you paid more attention."

" Sorry, Tot. I was thinking about certain ... formations."

" Fascinating. But we are doing wind right now. Keep up."

Reno sighed and went back to staring at Garnet, but now he was thinking about Elena.

XXX

" Finally. Tot's lesson is over. I thought he was never going to let us out."

He saw Elena. ' Should I? Should I not? Hmm ...' He frowned, but only for half a moment.

" Hey, Elena!" He quickly caught her up. " Are you doing anything tomorrow night?"

Elena looked up at him, her large blue eyes showed her curiosity. " Nope. I was going to go spend some of the money I got for Christmas, but Mum won't let me go alone."

" Really? Hmm ... " 'Perfect! Absolutely perfect.' Reno smiled as gently as he could. " Would you like to go with me? We could go shopping for a little. Then have something to eat. Then go to the cinema or something."

" The cinema?"

He put her hand on her shoulder and did his best puppy dog look - the one Sephiroth insulted.

" Well ... I guess I could. If I was going with you, Mum wouldn't mind too much."

Reno grinned. " After college?" she nodded. " It's a date!" He quickly walked off so she couldn't say no.

XXXX

" What are you grinning about?" Sephiroth was walking beside him as they went home.

" Someone has a date after college tomorrow with Elena."

" Who? Tseng? She really liked him last year."

" No, idiot! Me!" Reno tried to look hurt. But Sephiroth just ignored his attempts.

" Really? Well done. I hope you are going to ... woo her romantically over dinner!"

"What? No ... we are going to town and then for pizza. Then to see a film. Maybe a horror."

Sephiroth sighed. " You don't take girls to see horror films. Now, I could take Vincent, as he is a guy. But you just don't take girls."

" You think Vincent could cope with a horror?"

" Maybe. If not, it would be good for me. He would cling to my sleeve and hide his face. So I would put an arm around him. Then we would sit like that and he would rest his head against my chest ..."

Sephiroth trailed off as Reno raised his brow.

" You have thought a lot about this, haven't you?"

" Heh. You can tell?"

Reno grinned. Sephiroth was hopeless. " Ask him out to the cinema then. See if it actually happens!"

Sephiroth smirked. " I might."

XXX

There, another one done! Hope you enjoyed it. Please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story