Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Someone to Die For

Chapter 07:Before you go.

by Popciclegirl 1 review

Lilee has to leave in like...a week.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-12-13 - Updated: 2006-12-13 - 525 words

0Unrated
Lilee had about a week before she was to go to New York. She was researching the school and everything.

"So, your dad said yes?" Spencer asked.

"Why?"

"Well." Lilee looked at Spencer and Jon. "He said I was responsible enough." She said. "He said the vacations are longer than the usual." She put down her papers. "Also that it gives me a better chance at a good job."

Brendon walked out and sat next to Lilee. "You have to leave in one week ?" He asked. "I don't want you to go." He said before kissing her.

"I don't want to leave either but think. In 4 years, I can come home with twice as much money as I do now."

"Yeah, but what if you like it there and want to stay?" Jon asked. "Brendon would be crushed."

"Indeed, I would." Brendon said. "I would."

"I'd never do that." Lilee said. "This place is my home. Unless it's agreed with Brendon, I'm staying here."

Brendon patted her head. "Good."

Ryan walked out into the room where everyone was. "Jeeze, one week. The little Lilee we new, is now growing up." He said. "How sad."

Lilee smiled at him. "Aww, you guys are making me feel really bad now." She said. "You know I don't wanna leave. I kind of have to."

"And we'll miss you when you're gone. Anybody got the party invitations?" He joked.

"I'm invited, right?"

Ryan laughed. "Of course."

* A few hours later * Almost 1 o'clock *

Lilee walked into her and Brendon's bedroom. She looked esspecially nice tonight. Brendon staired at her the whole time she was walking around the room.

She sighed. "I don't want to leave. It's 8 hours away." She said. "It's so far away."

"Yeah but it's for a good cause." He answered. "Before you know it, 4 years will be up and you'll be back home." He said. He was only saying what he wanted to believe though.

"Why can't I just think that?" She asked. "A bunch of stuff is on my mind. I can't help but think bad thoughts."

"Like what? Maybe I can help you."

"I'm never going to see my dad. Never going to see you. My relationship with you might be ruined. Missing Ryan and Kara's wedding..."

"Okay. About our relationship. Don't worry. We'll always keep in touch. Hense why phones and IMimg was made. You will see Jared, he's your father. And you can just fly back here for Ryan and Kara."

"Yeah, but also my brothers. I don't want them growing up without me." She said.

"That goes into the Jared category." He replied.

"But what if something happens to you? What if I can't be there in time." Her voice started to quiver.

Brendon got up and pulled her into a hug. "Everything's gonna be alright." He said, still hugging her. "Just don't worry." He let her go and smiled at her.

She wiped away a couple of tears and slightly smiled. She took a deep breath.

"You okay now?"

She sighed. "Yeah, I guess." She took off her robe. "Let's go." She smiled. "You're touch makes me feel soo much better."
Sign up to rate and review this story