Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Five Things That Never Happened

Becoming a Turk

by Xavernus 0 reviews

Five things that never happened to Tseng.

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Tseng, Other - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2006-12-13 - Updated: 2006-12-13 - 202 words

0Unrated
"Do it again, and this time don't fuck it up!" Veld growled softly, eyes flashing angrily as he spun the boy around in the rain and shoved the gun in his hands once more. Tseng shook silently, dripping black hair tied back with a thin piece of rope to not get in his eyes as he tried not to mess up this crucial training exercise.

Raising shaking fingers, he narrowed his eyes and strained to see through the raindrops, flashing silver in the dim lights set up around the target sight. Settling his gaze on the brightly painted cardboard cutout, he pulled his finger on the trigger.

CRACK

"I said focus this time! Weren't you paying attention?!" Veld snapped, and then sighed, running a hand through his hair and pulling a cigarette out of his pocket. Lighting it, he stuck it in his mouth and inhaled deeply, smoke blowing from his mouth. It reminded Tseng of the dragons from his homeland, of the fiends out in the uninhabited areas...

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you," his thoughts interrupted, he bit his lip, hand fumbling with the gun, putting the safety back on.

"Veld-senpai, I..."

"I'm sending you back,"
Sign up to rate and review this story