Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Five Things That Never Happened

Orders are Orders

by Xavernus 0 reviews

Five things that never happened to Tseng.

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Rufus Shinra, Tseng - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-13 - Updated: 2006-12-13 - 280 words

0Unrated
It had started with a phone call, the endless noise of someone talking in his ear. The president, the older one, had always been like white noise, barking off orders that never made any sense, but he still had to follow.

The new one though, the son, was something different. His voice practically purred into Tseng's ear as he answered the phone, with his customary "Tseng,"

"I need to see you in my office in an hour," he could almost hear the smirk in Rufus' voice, could sense how smug he was about something.

"Of course sir. Is there something specific you wished to speak to me about?" Tseng frowned, turning his chair to look out the window on the side of his desk. He was head of the Turks. He would never allow a window to be behind him of all things.

"I will see you in an hour," All that was left after those words, was the sound of the buzzing dial tone in his ear.

Once the hour was up, he had made his way to Rufus' office, the top floor of the company building. With the bright lights, the plush carpet, the complete and utter whiteness to the rooms, he could see why some would be...perhaps intimidated was the right word for it.

That, however, was the furthest thing from his mind half an hour later, as he pressed a slender body to a soft mattress, long fingers tangling into hair the color of wheat. Kiss after kiss was planted onto eager, hungry lips until both were panting from need, and soft words were ordered in the form of a growl.

"Tseng, fuck me already,"
Sign up to rate and review this story