Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Lithium

What is this pain?

by WinryRockbell16 2 reviews

The sadness would always haunt him, but what will Ed do when it becomes dangerous? rating changed for suicidal themes.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Edward Elric, Riza Hawkeye, Roy Mustang, Winry Rockbell - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-10-05 - Updated: 2006-10-05 - 322 words

0Unrated
What is this pain?
chpt. 1




The feeling had emerged again. His heart, pounding violently causing his chest to ache. His entire body began to shake as he lay on the floor, eyes closed in fear, fear that if he opened them the tears would spill out. He gasped, desperatly trying to catch his breath. The pain in his chest worsened, as he curled into himself, trying to ease the pain. 'please....' He thought. 'please stop......' His young body gave one more violent shake, and it was over.

He slowly stretched out across the floor, giving his body time to recover. He had been suffering from these attacks for some time now. He experienced his first one after an awful fight with Alphose. He thought with the pain in his chest, he was surely having a heart attack. But after he laid in a heap on the floor for a couple of moments, the pain would succumb. 'what's happening?' He thought to himself. The pain of these attacks were.....odd. He would feel perfectly normal, then he would get an overwhelming feeling of sadness. Not to long after that, he would be on the floor slowly coping with yet another attack.

No one knew of these but him. If he told Al, he would surely pester him until he agreed to see a doctor, where he would probably get a shot....... No, he wouldn't tell anyone. These attacks would certainly go away after a while.........wouldn't they?


.................'I can't hold onto me,
wonder what's wrong with me?........'




A/N// oookay, that's the end of chapter one. It's a little weird, sorry, but I think it will shape up in the end. I am currently obsessed with Evanescence's new song "Lithium" so that explains the title, and the end of the chappie! Please review and tell me if you liked it enough for me to continue. Thank you all so much for reading!!!


~Kaori-chan
Sign up to rate and review this story