Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > All That I've Got

Mindless Motherhood

by ForNeverYours 0 reviews

Alex talks with Pete about the future.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-12-15 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 1620 words

0Unrated
It was October, when it first started getting cold and your breath gathered in steamy clouds when you breathed out. Just about the end of the month.
"So what are we doing for Halloween?" I asked Pete one day while he played with Chloe, one of his favorite things to do anymore.
"Hmm, well we could take her trick or treating." He said taking a few pictures of her as she smiled and partially hid her face.
"Come on, be reasonable." I watched her happily. "She's only four months old."
"Maybe you're right, but we have to do something." He got up and looked out the window and the many paparazzi that lined the street hoping to catch a glimpse of Chloe. "Or else they're never going to leave."
"Well, how about you and Patrick do an interview with AP magazine?"
"That sounds good, but I think people want to see her more than hear about her."
"You could request a photo shoot for a well liked magazine."
I nodded and sighed, this was a little more than I wanted.
"That's a good idea." I said picking her up and carrying her down the hall to the nursery with Pete on my tail. He was getting to like her more than Patrick; which kind of worried me.
Currently he was in the studio with another band doing a cameo for a song. He wouldn't be home till late so he just said to kiss Chloe goodnight for her and wait until he got home.
"Can I change her?" Pete pleaded like a little boy.
"I don't see why you'd want to." I commented back laying her on the changing table and going over the closet to pick out a clean outfit.
"Come on please?" He whined.
"Fine, fine." I sighed picking up a teal 'Break-dance, Not Hearts' onesy and a pair of red socks. I know it didn't match, but it made a statement.
He did take care of her nicely but wasn't really sure how to put on her diaper, go figure. I finished changing her and set her down on the floor, she crawled away and played with her toys in the middle of the room.
"Watch her while I go get her bottle." I told Pete as I walked into the kitchen and got a bottle of already made formula from the fridge. I went back to the nursery and found both of them on the floor sleeping. I sighed picked up Chloe, put her in the crib and gently shook Pete awake.
"Pete, wake up." I said he groaned and rolled over. "Fine sleep here."
I rolled my eyes and gently closed the door behind me. So I had the afternoon to myself. Joe, Andy, and Sabrina had went to the gaming convention across town, as I said before Patrick was in the studio, and Pete was sleeping in the nursery with Chloe.
For the first time in over six month I glanced over at my very lonely looking laptop that sat on the coffee table.
"That has potential." I said picking it up and going into the kitchen.
I made some tea and sat back, maybe writing would be a good break for the monotony of my life. I sat back in one of the many chair in the living room and let the words start to flow, not really caring what I wrote at all.
After a few hours I heard the door open and close. Patrick walked in took off his coat and sigh.
"Jesus it's cold out there." He shivered as he cuddled in next to me. "Whatcha writing?"
"Nothing." I said closing my laptop and taking off my red framed glasses. "How was the studio?"
"Good, a few problems but nothing really major." He said flopping down on the enormous chair with me.
I smiled and kissed his temple, then his cheek, then his collar bone. He pushed himself up and kissed me lovingly. The laptop crashed to the floor as I straddled him. He pulled off my shirt and tossed it across the room. I did the same with his shirt.
I heard someone walking down the hall, but ignored it.
"Yes, we'll get you some food and then I'll read to you." Pete said. "Yes there's a pretty picture your mommy painted."
I knew what was coming next. Pete walked out into the living room and jumped.
"And there is naked mommy and daddy." He said turning in his heel.
I blushed and crawled off of Patrick, picked up my shirt off the floor and pulled it on. I walked back into the hallway and looked at Pete who was cheery red.
"Sorry." I said kissing Chloe and going back into me and Patrick's room. "Can you watch her?"
"No problem." He called back as I walked into me and Patrick's room.
Patrick came in a few minute later and started laughing.
"What?" I giggled, lifting the blankets for him to crawl under.
"You know, he's probably seen more of us doing things than anybody else in the band."
I smiled and kissed him.
"So do you want to finish what we started?" I whispered.
He gave me a mischievous smirked and threw the covers over us. We proceeded to making love juice. And fall into a deeply dreamless sleep with our legs intertwined.

~

I woke up early the next morning and yawned. Patrick was awake beside me and smile when he noticed I was awake.
"You sigh in your sleep." He commented kissing my neck.
"I do?" I whispered as his lips brushed my collar bone.
"Yes." He said between kisses. "It's almost too cute."
He stopped and held his lips over mine for a second, just enough to fell the heat radiating off his. This was a game we played and awful lot lately. Who would give in first, usually it was me. Not this time. I bit my lip and watched him wait patiently. After a few seconds of this Patrick gave in and landed a warm kiss just below my lips.
I laughed and sat up. He leaned back and watched me brush the hair out of my eyes and fought a little when I tried to squirm out of his grasp.
I wiggled out and made my way out into the bathroom. I did my business and went into the nursery to find nothing.
"Shit." I whispered moving the lone quilt to make sure. "Shit!"
I ran down the hall to Pete's room and pushed open the door. It was empty.
"I knew it." I shook my head going into the kitchen looking for any sign of him or Chloe. "I knew I shouldn't have let him take that much care of her."
Patrick came out when he heard me cursing loudly and throwing random objects across the room.
"What happened?"
""Oh, I'll tell you what happened." I spat angrily. "The Oh-so-lovely Pete fucking Wentz took Chloe somewhere without telling us."
"God dammit." He said turning and going back to our room to get his cell phone and calling Pete's. "Pete? Where are you?"
A few mumbled words and Pete turned off the phone.
"Don't worry, he took her to Clan to take better pictures of her, they'll be back in a few hours."
I sighed in relief. Things like this got me so worked up lately. Patrick grabbed my hands and squeezed it.
"Are you ok?" He asked looking at me questioningly.
I nodded at swallowed. He could always see through ever lie.
"What do you want to do today?"
"I don't know, I'm still a little freaked about Pete taking Chloe." I said going to the window and noticing most of the paparazzi were gone.
"Come on, let's do something spontaneous." Patrick pleaded, grabbing my hand and looking in my eyes. "Like we did when I first met you."
"Patrick, are you forgetting we have a little girl to take care of and you have the media speculating over everything you do."
"Please just one day of doing everything we missed out on doing as a couple."
I sigh knowing he wasn't going to give up until he got his way.
"Fine, but just for one day, none of that three days shit." I smirked.
He smiled hugged my and ran back into our room. After a few minutes he rushed back carrying a bag of clothes and my coat.
"And what do you expect us to do while we go....wherever we're going?"
"Well, we could go have a picnic on a roof somewhere and we could visit a sex motel like last time."
"Patrick, you forget, last time we weren't parents and you weren't in a very popular band where even the smallest non-kosher thing will be speculated over for months."
"Oh, well how about that picnic?"
"How about when everyone is asleep we go out on the roof and watch the moon."
"Perfect." He smiled and hugged me tightly.
Just then Pete opened the door and shivered lightly. Chloe squealed and put her arms out in front of her. I smiled and took her out of his arms. She cooed lightly and tugged at my necklace. Patrick stared at her for a while then his cell phone rang so he went into another room and answered it.
He came back after a while and smiled at me. I gave him a smile back and cocked my head.
"I guess we're having an interview with AP."
I nodded and carried Chloe back to her room and tucked her in. I sighed thinking of how just maybe if we did the interview people would finally lay off. If only hopes lived.
Sign up to rate and review this story