Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > All That I've Got

Crash, Bang, Gone

by ForNeverYours 4 reviews

Dreams only come true in romance novels and fairy tales.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2007-01-14 - Updated: 2007-01-15 - 2387 words

0Unrated
"So tell me, when did you first know you were pregnant?" The interviewer asked politely while she wrote down the last question involving where we possibly conceived, making Patrick choke on his glass of water and making me laugh hysterically as Chloe looked at both of us.
"It was around late October, early November." I answered bouncing Chloe on my knee as she hugged her patchwork dog and glanced around at the cozy little office we were interviewing.
"Ok, so how did you tell Patrick that he was going to be a dad?" She asked smiling at Chloe, while she hid behind her blanket and peeked out every few seconds.
"She surprised me with a Christmas present." Patrick smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Oh, of what kind?" the interviewer asked smirking.
"The very pink pregnancy test." I nodded.
"Mhm, okay well that just about it unless you have something to add to it."
"Nope that sounds perfect." Patrick sighed getting up and picking up Chloe.
"Okay, you can just follow me and we can start the photo shoot." She said nervously, before turning and walking out the door.
I shrugged and followed her. We both went out the door and into a bigger room with a very plain look, cement and white walls.
"Oh good you two can come with me and we'll get you in some make-up." A very odd-looking guy said as he glanced at me and Patrick, then to Chloe.
We obeyed and were sat down in salon style chairs and almost immediately were cover with powder they said would make us look young and healthy which kind of made me wonder what we looked like before. I got new eye liner and mascara, along with a holiday themed outfit which they told me, I should wear but that didn't mean I was going to. I glanced over at Patrick, who seemed pretty okay with the fact he was getting more make-up than transvestite. I snicker lightly and went back to the task at hand.
Chloe was getting a light dusting of powder and sneezed which made the staff laughed and then go back to what they were doing. I rolled my eyes and sighed. After a few minutes the make-up artist stepped back and looked at her handiwork.
"Not bad." She smiled and held up a mirror.
Not bad is right, I looked like my pale self, in fact it looked like I wasn't wearing any make-up except my usual stuff.
"Ok come on." The guy shouted again, clapping his hands.
We got up; I hoisted up Chloe and went over to the spot we were going to shoot at.
"Sit, sit, and make yourselves at home." He nodded and turned back to the photographer.
I looked over at Patrick and gave him a warm smile; he smiled back and put Chloe in his lap.
"Ok people are we ready?" The guy shouted again and looked for everyone's responses.
Everyone nodded and we were pushed headlong into photograph mode with people telling us to kiss each other and hug each other and hold up Chloe more so they could get a few good pictures.
After a few hours of that they called it quits and said the interview and pictures would be in the next issue.
"I hope they turn out good." I smiled as we drove home.
"We should have had Pete take pictures and post them on the website." He said bitterly as he gripped the steering wheel tighter.
"Why, people would still wonder who Chloe was and wonder if she was really ours."
"Well, now people will want to see more of her." He said angrily.
"Why are you angry?" I said almost defensively.
"Why wouldn't I be, there are people all over the world freaking out right now because I'm a dad and have a serious girlfriend and am in a band and..."
"Alright, I get it." I said turning and looking out the car window. Then glancing back at a sleeping Chloe, I wondered why Patrick can't just be happy that he has a beautiful daughter and a loyal girlfriend.
The rest of the car ride was silent, I always knew he had a temper but I didn't think he'd ever snap at me. When we got home I silently got Chloe out of her car seat and walked into the apartment. I got in and put Chloe in her crib and sang to her gently so she'd go back to sleep.
Just as she drifted off I heard the door open and somebody wrap their hands around my waist.
"I'm sorry." Patrick whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck and hummed lightly. "I shouldn't have snapped at you, you were only being yourself."
"Apology accepted." I smiled and turned to him. He gave me a shy smile and kissed my forehead, which I've never figure out how he can do that because we're the same height.
"I'm sorry I acted the way I did." He looked at me and kissed my neck.
"I know you are." I smiled back and turned back to Chloe who was sleeping peacefully. "She's perfect."
"You're perfect." Patrick mumbled into my neck as we both looked down at our baby, who was cuddled up to her stuffed dog and patchwork quilt.
"You don't mean that." I shook my head and turned back to him; he grabbed a hold of my waist and pulled me closer to him, as if that was even possible.
"Why, yes I do." He smirked at me and kissed my cheek. "I mean everything I say to you."
"Even when you say you hate me?" My eyes got distant and hurt.
"No, never." His face looked pained and upset that I would ever ask something like that. "That's the only exception."
I grinned at him and kissed him. Just as we were in the middle of the kiss Pete walked in and smirked.
"Aw, isn't this cute?" He cocked his head. "You two kissing in front of you own child."
"Ha, funny Pete." I said dryly; not in the mood at all for his jokes.
"Kidding, Bob's on the phone and wants to talk about the touring plans."
"Right." Patrick nodded and looked back at me. "We'll have to pick up where we left off later."
I nodded and looked back at Chloe, still sleeping and still dreaming. He kissed me then turned and walked out the door. As I watched Chloe sleep a very dreaded thought popped into my head, when they went on tour, would they leave me and Chloe behind? I shuddered at the thought.
I pushed it away and switched off the light as I walked out and down the hall into the kitchen.
"Mhm, no she has no idea." Patrick said quietly into the phone as I walked in, when he noticed me he jumped and told 'Bob' he had to go.
Humoring him I cocked my head.
"So, what are the tour planes so far?"
"Tour plans?" He looked confused for a minute then realized what I was talking about. "Oh, they're going good."
"Where do you think you're going first?" I felt anger flush though me as I stood there with my fists slightly clenched.
"Well, we were thinking about doing a Europe tour first, then come back and do a spring tour here and maybe Japan." He bit his lip suspiciously and looked down at his feet.
"Oh, ok." I faked a happy voice and turned back to our room. But on the way back I noticed Sabrina sitting in her room alone with just her laptop and thought she needed company.
"Hey Beans." I sighed flopping down on her bed and glancing at her.
She gave me a warm smile and closed the laptop. With just her being in the room my temper faltered slightly but quickly rose again.
"Something's up." She said taking on look at me. "It's Patrick isn't it?"
"God, you're too good at that." I groaned rolling over and pulling a pillow over my stomach.
"Retard, I've been your friend since 7th grade, I know basically everything about you from how you walk when you're angry to how your eyes look when you've got something on your mind."
I relented and glanced over at her now waiting face. She cocked her head and gave me another warm smile. I gave an aggravated groan and forced myself over to the door and closed it.
"You have to promise you won't tell anyone." I flopped back down on the daybed and looked at her pleadingly.
"Who would I tell?"
"Well, for one Joe."
"Oh, ok, I promise I won't say anything to anyone.
"Good, I just heard Patrick saying something about me not knowing about something."
"Wow, that's descriptive."
"And he was speaking in a hushed voice, and he lied when I asked him about the tour plans they were making."
"Oh." She looked down and played with a loose thread in her jeans.
"I think he's cheating on me."
"Come on Alex, saying that is like saying Pete never drank his own piss." She shook her head. "It's not possible."
"Well, what was he talking about then?"
"Maybe he's trying to surprise you with something." She shrugged and kept looking down.
"Then who was he talking to if it wasn't a girl and it wasn't Bob?"
"Honestly I don't know." She looked back up and her eyes were misted over. "Me and Joe are having problems and you coming to me about how you think Patrick's cheating on you doesn't help."
"Ok, sorry I thought you could sympathize." I said dejectedly as I pushed myself off her bed and walked out the door slamming it behind me.
I glanced down the hall to the kitchen, checking to see if Patrick was still in the room he was. He had his head in his hands and was looking at the tabletop. I sighed and thought about where I could go to get my mind off things. Christmas was just around the corner, if you count it almost a month ahead but still. But we still had our Christmas presents picked out now all we needed was to buy things. Finally I just settled on the roof, which I hadn't been to since I told Patrick I was pregnant almost two years ago.
As I sat in the ledge with my feet hanging over the ledge I thought of how I could catch him in the act. Then yelled at myself for even thinking that Patrick would cheat on me.
"Maybe I should just test him tonight." I mused biting my lip trying to keep back the rush to go down and confront him.
Finally my mind was made up and I slowly picked myself off the ledge, almost loosing my footing and slipping onto the guard rail. I ran down to our apartment and quickly pulled on a different pair of clothes and different makeup. Then made my way into the kitchen to find Patrick into the kitchen with his head still in his hands. I sighed and leaned in to whisper in his ear.
"Hey baby, I'm going out for a while." I whispered pretending to think he was sleeping.
"Hmm?" He raised his head and gave me a forced tired smile. "Oh, ok."
I smiled and turned and walked out the door. I walked down into the street and found a very familiar surrounding; the store I found one of the first weeks me and Sabrina were first in Chicago. I checked my wallet and found a good $50 in it. I smirked and thought I might as well buy something while I waited Patrick out. I strolled into the thrift store and browsed the many shelves of vintage tees and acid washed jeans, taking things off the shelves as I went finding several things that I thought was perfect for my every growing collection of clothes.
After about two hours of trying on clothes and buying several of the things I found I stepped out into the cool air and breathed a disappointed sigh as I looked at the clock on my cell phone. It was only 10. I glanced around at the other almost empty shops that surrounded me and chose a dimly lit coffee shop.
I strolled in and slipped into one of the café style seats. Almost immediately a very wired waitress walked/skipped up to my table and waiting impatiently as I glanced up at her and placed and order for an iced coffee, to which she gave me a weird look for ordering something like that in November.
I gave her a weird look and looked down at my hands as she walked away and made my order. Then returned it to me with shaking hands, I smiled at her and gently took a sip as she walked away. After a few sips I sighed scooted my chair back and paid for my drink.
As I walked into the street I looked at my cell phone again and noticed now it was 10:30. I glanced around impatiently and looked up at our apartment, noticing a women's silhouette in the blinded window of me and Patrick's room.
Anger consumed me as I stormed up the flight of stairs to our apartment and opening the door quietly. Nobody was around, but there was a note on the counter explaining that Pete, Andy, Joe, and Sabrina had gone out to eat while Patrick turned in for the night, and long that Chloe was taken care of with a new diaper and a fresh bottle.
A soft giggle echoed of the walls that were followed by the sound of something breaking. I placed the bags gently on the floor and creeping back to our room. The noises were louder now and were coming from the other side of the door.
I bit my lip and gripped the warm door handle; preparing myself for what was behind door number one. As the anticipation filled every inch of my body I flung the door open causing the two occupants to jump and causing me to be filled with black hatred.
There lying on the bed was a completely naked Anna and a half naked ashamed Patrick.
Sign up to rate and review this story