Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > All That I've Got

Final Farewell

by ForNeverYours 1 review

Alex does something unexpected.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-15 - Updated: 2007-01-15 - 1525 words

1Moving
My senses blocked out all judgment as I ran over to Patrick and screamed in his face and made my way over to Anna to finish off any good feelings we had for each other, by clawing at her face and getting in a few good punches.
Just as Patrick pulled me off Anna, the others walked in and were drawn to the sound of fighting only to have their jaws dropping at the sight that was being played in front of them. Almost instantly Sabrina stepped forward, pushed Patrick away and pulled me, as I kicked and cried, out of the room and as Pete slammed the door behind us.
Sabrina pulled me into her and Joe's room and forced me down on the bed. I started sobbing and looking at the wounds of Anna trying desperately to stop me. Scratches ran the length of my arms and I felt blood trickle from the cut just above my eye and my bleeding nose.
"Oh Alex, I'm so sorry I didn't believe you." Sabrina whispered hugging me tightly and beginning to sob too.
"No, I'm the one that's sorry." I said regaining my hard heart that took me so long to build and so little effort to break down when I moved here.
I got off the bed and made my way down to Chloe's room where I started packing her things in a suitcase, carefully folding her things and placing them gently in the leather suitcase. Chloe by now was sitting up in the crib looking at me.
I smiled at her and turned back to the door.
"Chloe, we're taking a little trip." I said before waking back into the room the contained that slut and the man I thought I loved.
By now, Pete was trying his best not to loose it and start screaming at him while Joe and Andy watched as I slipped in with another suitcase. I gave them a pleading look and they nodded and started grabbing my clothes out of the drawers and flopping the in the suitcase. Once almost everything was packed I waved them away as I opened my underwear drawer and threw them in too. Finally my eyes fell upon my jewelry box, filled with every piece of jewelry that I ever owned, including a price ring that Patrick gave me before Chloe was even conceived and before things started getting suspicious.
I picked it up gently feeling the familiar cool metal that calmed me, now just angered me more. I shot a look at Pete who stopped talking to me and backed off slightly; I walked up and stared down at Patrick.
"How could you?" I whispered in a hurt harsh tone.
He tried to grab my hand, but I pulled it away so he was just grabbing at air. When he looked up at me my heart felt like it was being ripped out. His once happy blue eyes were pale hurt pools of sadness. Suddenly anger filled me again and I hauled back and slapped him. The red handprint stung at his face. He just kept his eyes on me as I looked down at him.
"Answer me!" I shouted as tear stung in my eyes.
"I can't!" He said getting off the bed and standing right in front of me.
The scent of Anna's perfume and sweat hung around his body like a veil.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I countered, crossing my arms and staring at him fervently. "Was I no good anymore that you had to go out and find your ex?"
His face flushed and he glanced down for a second. Then he looked up and slapped me. I stepped back shocked as everyone else in the room stood quiet, just watching us. I reached up and felt the stinging handprint.
That was the last straw; I kneed him in the groin and turned on my heel, out the door and into Chloe's room, grabbed her and went back into my room where I got my suitcase and then went into the kitchen. Anna jumped up when I walked in and she my daggers as I placed my things on the floor and went back for more of the suitcases.
Sabrina walked into Chloe's room as I picked up her last suitcase and anything I missed.
"What do you think you're doing?" She asked blocking my way as I tried to get past her.
"I'm leaving." I sniffed hoisting Chloe up on my hip and pushing past her.
"Alex, think rationally." She said grabbing my arm and spinning me around.
"I can't, I just saw my boyfriend fucking his ex girlfriend!" I screamed as we walked into the kitchen where Anna was going through my things. "Hey bitch! You already ruined my relationship; don't make me ruin your face."
She immediately backed off and held her hands up. I handed Chloe to Sabrina and walked up to her.
"Cause in a heartbeat I will." I said shaking my head as she backed away and went back into me and Patrick's room where the sound of cursing and screaming echoed on the walls.
"Alex, please think about this." Sabrina said putting Chloe on the floor, where she crawled away and started playing with the other suitcases.
"What's to think about?" I said pulling a chair out and flopping down in it.
"Where will you go?"
"Where else where would I go except home?" I sobbed. "This was a great vacation but now it's time to go home and if you down come with me I'm fine with that."
"Where will you stay when you go home?"
"I'll find my mom and stay with her until I find an apartment."
"Ok, at least you have a plan." She nodded getting up and going back to her room.
I cocked my head at the hallway, in a few minutes she came back with her suitcases and her coat. I stared at her like she was insane and blinked a few times.
"You're coming with me?" I squealed jumping up and hugging her.
"Why wouldn't I?" She smiled at me and hugged me more. "When your friends in trouble you help them and I'm not letting you go back to Pennsylvania a single mom."
I felt more tears come to my eyes as I looked at her. Just then Joe, Pete, and Andy walked into the kitchen and flopped down in more of the chairs. Pete looked like a bear attacked him, and Andy had a long thin handprint on his face.
"I was we could come with you." Pete scoffed looking down at his hands.
"I'm sorry Pete but I can't live with someone who cheated on me." I looked to see if the bedroom door was still open, it was. "What he did was unforgivable."
"I know." Joe said getting up and hugging Sabrina tightly. "I'll miss you."
"I will too." She said holding back tears.
"Don't forget to call when things settle down." I told them as I picked Chloe and some of my suitcases and turned toward the door.
"We won't." Andy said as he picked up more of my suitcases and followed us down to my old Mustang now fitted with a car seat and baby visor.
We loaded things up and had everything ready to go, I just had to say goodbye to Patrick. Sabrina told me she'd wait in the car with Joe until I came back; I nodded and went back up to the apartment.
Patrick was sitting at the table when I came into the apartment. He glanced up when I closed the door and sat down in front of him.
"Patrick, I'm leaving." I said flatly, watching him wince at the words and still looking down.
"And I know you know why I'm leaving." He didn't answer and still looked down.
"I guess you have my cell phone number, so you can call me sometime." I bit my lip and reached across the table for his hand. I bet he thought I was going to forgive him, instead I put the ring in his hands and folded his fingers gently over it before I got up. "Goodbye Patrick."
"Good riddance." He said to my back as I walked out the door for the last time.
I slammed it shut and stormed to the car. Sabrina and Joe were making their final goodbyes as I walked up tapped her shoulder.
"It's time to go Sabrina." I said, she pulled away from Joe and gave me a nod.
"Hey, Alex don't forget about the ones that still care about you." Joe said as Sabrina let go and got in the car.
"I'll miss you Joe, I'll miss all of you." I gave him a quick warm hug.
With that I turned to the driver's side and got in, Sabrina gave me a nod as I started the engine and felt the memories come back in a flood.
"I'll miss this." I said sadly as we pulled out of the apartment parking lot and into the street, beginning the long drive back to Pennsylvania.
Sign up to rate and review this story