Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Head First For Heart Ache

4

by angellbaby28 1 review

sorry, this chapter is a bit shorter than the others, but i rpomise a longer update will come soon!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-15 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 774 words

0Unrated
Brent grabbed Lexi's hand as they got out of his car. They were both a bit surprised to see that a small group of members of the media had gathered outside the court room in their hometown of Las Vegas. A few reporters started throwing questions at them, but thankfully Brent's lawyer was there to answer the questions.

"Mr. Wilson has decided to sue the band and his former friends for royalties that he never received, but he has no comment at this time." The lawyer commented, pushing past the media. Once they were inside, Brent sighed heavily. He never wanted things to get this out of hand, but he felt like this was the only way that he would be able to move on. Lexi noticed her three former friends standing in the court room with heavy faces. She wanted to go over and hug Ryan, but she knew better. They both took their seats in the court room.

"Brent, I hope you're happy." Brendon grumbled. Lexi knew that this was going to be ugly, but she had no idea just how ugly things were about to get. Brent snorted and let go of Lexi's hand.

"I'm not happy Brendon, thanks to you guys." Brent retorted, standing up. By this time, Spencer and Ryan had run over to try to break up the fight that was undoubtedly about to break out.

"Well maybe if you actually gave a damn about the band, it would have never ended up like this." Brendon said angrily. The fact that his former best friend was suing them didn't make things any easier. Brent didn't say anything. Instead, he raised his fist and punched Brendon in the face.

"Brent, back up!" Lexi yelled, stepping in between them. Brent went back to his seat and Lexi turned around and faced Spencer, Ryan, and Brendon. "I'm really sorry about that..." She apologized for Brent's behavior.

"You don't have to apologize for him." Ryan said quietly, looking at his feet. Before Lexi had a chance to reply, the judge came in and told everyone to take their seats. Without saying anything, Lexi walked back over to Brent and sat down beside him, holding his hand again. Lexi saw Andrea sitting beside Ryan and couldn't help but notice how Andrea turned away when she made eye contact with her. She tried to shrug it off as the judge started the hearing.

*

After they were done in court for the day, the judge had still not made any decision so they were all told to be back at the court the same time the following day. Brent went outside to get the car. Lexi was waiting outside and saw Andrea waiting too. She decided to go say hi to her.

"Hey Andrea. How have you been?" Lexi asked nervously, afraid of the response she would receive. Andrea didn't respond. Instead, she glared at Lexi. "Look Andrea, I feel terrible about what is going on. I am just trying to deal with it the best way that I can."

"Yeah I guess we're all trying to deal with the fact that your boyfriend is a complete asshole." Andrea said bitterly. Lexi was a bit taken back by her friend's comment.

"How can you say that? He's the one that got kicked out of the band by his best friends!" Lexi retorted as Brent's car pulled up in front of the building. Lexi simply shook her head and climbed into the car.

"Are you okay sweetie?" Brent questioned, seeing that she was upset.

"I'm okay... how are you doing?"

"As good as I can be doing I guess." He responded quietly as he drove towards Lexi's house. "I know that you're friends with them and I am really sorry that you are caught in the middle of this mess. I never meant for it to be like this." He said sincerely.

"Are you kidding? They're assholes and at this point, I want nothing to do with them. I love you and I am going support you no matter what, like I told you earlier. I just want you to be happy." Lexi replied as he pulled his car into her driveway. He leaned over and kissed her. "Do you want to come in for a while?"

"I would love to but I promised my mom that I would be home tonight... she wanted to hear about how today went." Brent replied, pouting. Lexi laughed and kissed him again. "I love you."

"Love you too. Call me later!" She said, climbing out of the car. She waved as he drove away and made her way inside.
Sign up to rate and review this story