Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

Shpleeee

by KitKathy4Real 1 review

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-12-16 - Updated: 2006-12-16 - 643 words

0Unrated
Jenna held Joe's hand as he he helped her out of the car. Her hair fell in front of her eyes and Joe moved it slowly cupping her hot cheek. Jenna flushed slightly and looked into Joe's eyes. As Joe pulled Jenna in she thought of one thing-Pete.
Joe leaned in and kissed her lightly before going for more. Jenna pulled away and smiled.
"What," Joe asked, confused,"What's wrong? Oh, too fast?" He blushed.
"No, I don't want to." Jenna paused trying to put words to what she wanted to say, get involved so soon."
Joe's face fell,"Oh. Sorry about that then." He released her from his arms. He sighed and smiled sadly.
"I'm sorry," Jenna sighed, "Tonight was great! We really need to party like this every night, you are a blast!" Joe laughed and Jenna hugged him tightly. He walked to the door, hugged her goodnight and returned to the car to go out again. Jenna opened the front door and entered the T.V. room to find the T.V. already on. She sat down on the couch and took off her shoes. Suddenly Pete walked in the room. He stood and stared at the couch for a moment before sitting on the floor as far away from Jenna as possible.
Jenna stared at him before she laughed.
"What the hell? Do I have a diease?"
Pete glanced at her with a blank face. He sighed and scooted over to the couch, staying on the floor.
"Fine I just come down there." Jenna sat down next to him. She glanced at him staring blankly at the T.V. She began to make efforts at conversations before finally giving up and climbing onto the couch, Lieing down with her head next to Pete's. She began to play with his hair.
"God you really do have great hair." She ran her fingers through his soft dark hair.
Pete laughed in spite of himself, "Thanks."
"He speaks!" Jenna mocked laughing."I'm glad though. I didn't know if you would ever speak again after today. You spoke I think five words outside of your script today."
"Yeah. I was just pissed." He sighed, not showing he wanted to talk about it."What do you think of the music video so far though?" He lifted Jenna's head and climbed onto the couch.
Jenna smiled "It's okay so far."
"Okay? It's a vampire video, it's sweet ass. Are you serious?"
"Dead......no pun intended?"

After a few hours Jenna was sleeping Gracefully on Pete's lap, while he sat half asleep. Jenna suddenly began to fidget And Pete woke fully. Jenna's face was screwed up in what looked like fear and pain.
"Hey calm down," Pete whispered while pulling her up into his arms.
She tried to pull away, "Jared, no."
"What?" Pete tried to pull her into his arms again.
"Jared, no! stop," She screamed before waking up and flying off of Pete and curling into a ball, "Where-get off-no-stop!"
Pete moved toward Jenna as she began to cry into her knees, "Jenna it's me, Pete. What's wrong?" He lifted her head. Tears were streaming from her eyes. She turned away and wrapped an arm around her waist and she winced slightly. Suddenly he remembered her cuts and bruises.
"Jenna, who is this um, Jared?"
Jenna quietly whispered "My old boyfriend." She looked dwn in an ashamed way.
Pete sighed, but stayed quiet.
"Pete? Will you please hold me till I fall asleep?" Jenna tugged at a strand of hair and looked up at him. Her eyes still shined with tears.
Holy Shit, she is beautiful."
"Yeah."
Jenna set her head on his chest and cuddled up to him, he felt the heat of tears soak through his shirt.
"Thanks, Pete."
Pete sighed and slowly stroked her dark hair till they both fell asleep.

Sign up to rate and review this story