Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

again with the lasjkdfhl

by KitKathy4Real 5 reviews

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-12-18 - Updated: 2006-12-18 - 283 words

0Unrated
short sorry
wait
do many people like this and should i change it to first person instead of third?

"I used to waste my time on, waste my time on, waste my time dreaming of being alive,"Patrick belted out, walking down the stairs," Now I only wastre it dreaming of you!"
PAtrick turned into the family room and stopped short. Jenna was streched out on the couch with her arms around none other than Pete.
What the hell! Why is it that girls always go for pete?
Patrick stomped by the couch and into the kitchen. Joe was sitting at the table drinking coffee and looking pretty hungover.
Joe looked up and smiled at Patrick," Guess what."
"What?" Patrick tired to sound interested ad not pissed beyond reason.
"Guess who s upstairs sleeping in my bed." Joe smiled smugly," Go on do it."
"I dunno," Patrick sighed," At least it's not Jenna."
Joe refused to be brought down by the PMSer,"Lisa Pruett."
Patrick dropped the cup he just grabbed, "What? Are you serious?"
Joe nodded his head sporting a grin as broad as his face.
"I'm talking about the cheerleader that was vote4d most likely to be a top model in our highschool class." Patrick's eyes widened as Joe nodded and a tan red headed girl walked in with a long T-shirt and boxers on. She smiled at Patrick and kissed Joe. Joe winked at Patrick as she bent over and rummaged through the cabinets.
Patrick sighed and walked out as Lisa sat on Joe lap and started on some morning action.
Am I the /only one not getting any?/

sorry so short. School lunch=23 minutes long.
dumb I no.
Sign up to rate and review this story