Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

for a girl named peter. since u love my story. a lot. lol

by KitKathy4Real 4 reviews

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-01-02 - Updated: 2007-01-03 - 902 words

0Unrated
yeah so this is for peter. lol
A few weeks later, after the video was finally finished, Pete hadn't metioned anything about Jenna's incedent and she almost thought it never happened.
"Can we please do something other than watch vampire movies and play video games?" Denise whinedas the guys took their regular seats that night. They looked up at her like she was mad.
"We should go swimming in my cousin's pool. She's on vacation." Lisa suggested.
"Sounds great." Denise jumped up and pulled Patrick and Andy's controls away from them.
"Hey!"They shouted in unison.
"Go get ready," She pointed to the stairs. Andy folded his arms,"or else I'll sleep in my bed tonite."
Andy jumped up and ran toward the stairs."That doesn't affect me."Patrick smirked and started for his controller.
"Yes it does," Andy called,"If I'm not getting any then no one is."
5 minutes later Andy was bounding down the stairs in swim trunks with a towel tied around his neck like a cape. He ran over to Denise, picked her up, And threw her over his shoulder. He yelled at everyone to get out.

When the finally, arrived at the house, it was dark out. Lisa unlocked the gates and Joe scooped her up. Everyone walked into the pool area and gasped. It was huge. The pool was long and wide with two diving boards at one end and a tall spiral slide at the other end. Their were random pockets where two or three people could sit while being in the water.
Suddenly there was a huge splash and seconds later Andy's head emerged from the water. Joe ran toward the pool and flipped into the pool. Before they knew it everyone but Pete and Jenna were in the pool splashing aorund.
Pete watched Jenna pull her shirt nervously.
"Pete, Jenna! Get in!" Denise shouted from Andy's shoulders."What've you got to hide?"
Jenna stood there stuttering, taking Denise seriously. She tugged at her shirt more.
"We were gonna go look at the garden& stuff." Pete felt Jenna stare in disbelief.
"Okay losers! Come back later!" Denise called before Andy pulled her over and kissed her before dunking her under. Pete started walking toward the garden. Jenna slowly followeed him, unsure of what to do. She sat at the end of the stone bench and stared out at the pond.
"Jenna...What happened?" Pete sat down across from her.
She sat still, Pete saw tears well up in her eyes.
Her chin trembled a little. It looked she wasn't breathing.
"Who is Jared? What happened to your stomach? Where dod-"
"Jared is my ex boyfriend, okay. I wasn't good enough. He...he-"Jenna stopped, her breathe caught in her throat. She closed her eyes and tears spilled down her warm cheeks."He hurt me. Pete, he hurt me." Pete rushed over to her and wrapped his arms around her thin frame. She shook with silent sobs. She dug hnails into his shirt and lifted her face to his. "Please don't tell, Pete. Please. Denise can't know. She can't know! She's already got so much and please!" Jenna whisper-shouted hysterically.
"I won't tell her. I promise,"Pete soothed her, her hot tears on his cheek. After she calmed down a little, Pete asked,"Jen, what did Jared do to you?"
Jenna sighed and pulled away a bit,"He told me to (she blushed a little) have sex with him...he told me too do stuff that I didn't wan to do. I told him no but he kicked me and hit me until- until I had sex with him." She shook her head and stared into Pete's eyes,"I didn't want to, Pete. But he was my best friend. And I didn't make him happy. This was how I made him happy."She sighed again, sounding almost amused. She pulled away fully and slowly took off her shirt. Pete studied her stomach. The bruises were fading but there were more cuts than before. He ran his thumb lightly over one that looked like the blood had only just caked. He heard Jenna breath in sharply and she pulled away. Suddenly she covered her self, self consciencously.
"Jenna," Pete slowly moved her arms,"Do you...Do you cut yourself?"
She nodded and looked down guiltly. Tears fell onto Pete's hands."Plaese don't hate me. Don't find me horrible and ugly because of them."
Pete moved in toward her,'You're too beautiful for that,"She looked up slowly and her lips met his.

Patrick walked quietly toward the garden. He heard Jenna sigh. Patrick peeked through a hole in the bushes. He shifted till he could see Jenna. Her long hair that made him weak was messed up a little. As slowly began to pull her shirt up, Patrick staggered backwards. He no longer had air in his lungs. He had just seen Jenna and Pete prepare to go at it! Had they been planning that? Was it the 1st time? Patrick didn't realize he was walking toward he car until he tried to open the door, only to find it locked. Pat slowly wandered back toward the pool. Joe was kissing Lisa on one of the ledges and Andy was holding denise while whispering into her ear. Patrick realized, sadly, while watching Andy and Denise gigle and kiss happily, that he was completely and totally...alone.
Sign up to rate and review this story