Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

bad memories.

by KitKathy4Real 2 reviews

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-01-03 - Updated: 2007-01-04 - 728 words

0Unrated
Jenna woke up suddenly with a gasp. She shivered with cold sweat. Carefully, she unwrapped Pete's limp arm from her waist and slid off the couch. As she looked down at Pete, Jenna smiled; his eyeliner was smudged ib ine eye and completely gone on the other so he looked like half a panda. His mouth was slightly curved as though he was having an amusing dream. Jenna went to move his hair when suddenly her phone vibrated loudly. She jumped and snatched it off the table that was littered with trash and old movies. She flipped it open and squinted at the brightly lit screen:
1 new voice mail at 3:27 AM
1 new text message at 2:45 AM
Jenna pressed veiw:
Hey beautiful, i wasn't sure if u got my other txt. I want to talk to u. I love u.
Jared

Jenna felt her stomach knot up. She closed her eyes and prayed it wasn't real. Hesitantly she opened her eyes and glanced at the phone. The message was still there. She shook her head and called her voicemail:
You have one new voicemail at 3:27 AM, Tuesday October 24./Her phone spoke. The next voice made her shake"/Hey beautiful. It sounds great to hear your voice. You've been gone for such a long time. I miss you." He paused. When spoke again his voice cracked a bit,"I'm so sorry...I don't know what happened, when you came over, I didn't tell you but my brother had just got into an accident. Then you said you were going to Wilmette and I...I lost it...again.I'm sorry...Please call me...Please....I love you."he hung up and the message ended.
Jenna stood motionlessly as the monotone voice yelled into her ear, her heart and mind racing. She couldn't think clearly. She felt tears gathering in her eys.
Why now? Why? Pete and I we're soo.../but Jared, he...
Jenna dropped her phone on the carpet. Be fore she realized, she was in the bathroom looking through her bag. She pulled out a small metal box. She shut the door quietly and set the box on the side of the tub and quickly removed her sweatshirt and beater. She glanced at the mirror. Her make up was running and her once smooth stomach was graffited with cuts and scars. She turned back to the tub. The metal box flashed and she opened it slowly. A small razor was surrounded by small white pills. Jenna removed the thin metal and thought of Pete. She spoke 3 soft words before slashing the skin of her stomach.
"Don't hate me."


Pete opened his eyes and looked around the still dark room. His arms were wrapped around Jenna. Her breathing was slow and gentle. Pete shifted slightly and Jenna nearly fell off the couch. Pete scouched back a little and moved Jenna back with him. He smiled and rubbed the side of her soft thigh with his thumb. Her shorts were low and her beater was oddly screwed up in the front. Pete slowly twisted it but Jenna moved suddenly as if in pain,
"No...don't...please just stop!" Jenna's hands twisted at Pete's making him let go. Pete rubbed her arm.
"Jenna, shhh it's just Pete. Don't worry."
"Oh, Pete."Jenna sighed with a weak voice. She turned over fragilely.
"Was it another..."Pete's voice faded as he saw tears forming in her eyes.
"I'm sorry, Pete. I just-I"She choked on her words and buried her head in his chest, silently cursing herself for crying again. Pete played with her soft hair as her breathing slowed and steadied. Pete sighed sadly as he felt the moist, sticky heat on his stomach. Pete picked himself up carefully and climbed off the couch. He shuffled to the bathroom. As he did his thing, he noticed a scarlet line up and down his shirt. He lifted it up and found nothing on his stomach. He washed his hands and noticed a fewdeep red sprinkles along the rim of the tub. He stood for a moment before sitting down on the toliet, feeling weak.
No, she wouldn't. Would she?
sorry
cut short by my papa.
gross
i just called my dad "papa"....
i think i need to add a bit more spice, yeah? ideas are always welcome!
this one was for my addict.
lol
kbyenow
Sign up to rate and review this story