Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

fthyfgbx

by KitKathy4Real 1 review

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-01-08 - Updated: 2007-01-08 - 506 words

0Unrated
Pete flipped his shirt off and let it fall in a heap. Pete ran his fingders through his hair and walked from the bathroom. Jenna was streching on the couch, messing up her hair. She smiled at Pete and stood up.
"Breakfast?" Pete nodded.
"Yeah sounds great. Then i gotta go to the studio to veiw the video." His eyes roam over Jenna's arms and found no cuts. Jenna smiled and turned towards the kitchen. She ran her finger over her cut, out of Pete's sight.
Wow....sorta deep. I'm good though.
She thought about it during the whole time she made pancakes. Pete lifted the plate full of warm food over her head.
"Yum. Patty cakes. My favorite." He laughed and kissed Jenna's forehead. She sat next to him and took a pancake, leaving the rest for him. Pete watched her for a minute and then his face brightened.
"I never asked you why you became a musican." Jenna swpet her hair back and leaned towards Pete.
"Well, I kinda got forced into it. My mom wanted me to do something 'well-rounding' or something of that sort and snce my perfect sister was amzing at guitar then I must have been too." Jenna rolled her eyes.
"Every Monday and Tuesday, my mom forced me to go to my cousin's house where he would try to make me play the guitar properly. But no, I was the difficult child and I sucked. Then one practice, my cousin's band was playing and he was on bass, and I dunno. I fell in love I guess. So since I was nine I've been playing the bass. ow that I think about it, I must have looked so stupid with that huge thing slung around my neck." Pete laughed and Jenna rolled her eyes, smiling. Pete looked into her eys.
"Wow."
"What?" Jenna narrowed her eyes a little skewing her mouth to the side.
"Just...You're beautiful. Beautiful doesn't even cover it. You are the most beautiful amazing gordeous woman person I have ever seen." Jenna gasped a little losing her breathe.
No one had ever said something so..."wow" inducing.
"Wow. I mean Wow thanks. I do't know what to say." She leaned forward a little more and held Pete's face gently. She kissed his soft lips. A rush ran through both bodies. They knew what i meant. Jenna's minda jumped to Jared's Bold harsh face. She pulled away and jumped up, brushing stray hair from her face.
"I've gotta go get ready for...sorry." She jumped up and ran out of the room. Patrick was walking down the stairs with a video inches from his face. Jenna wiped a hot tear from her face quickly.
"Hey Patrick." He looked up smiling.
"Hey Jen." His face frowned."What's wrong? Why've you been crying? I know you beter than you think."
Jenna smiled weakly and sniffed quietly. Pat pulled her into a hug, causing her to tear up again.
"Come one. Let's go to my room."
lunch again. kbyenow
Sign up to rate and review this story