Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Phoenix and a Pharoah

Getting home to an Ending

by OceanAnge-Babe 1 review

When Cronos desides to transport our heroes to Egypt. They find themselves having not the holiday they expected.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-16 - Updated: 2006-12-16 - 612 words

2Original
Here's the next chapter, hope u like
**********
Neil squirmed and tried to get free. He grunted and the Jackals dropped him.
"Since your new here, I'll let you chose you death" started Cronos "So what'll it be Snakes or the endless pit?"
Neil gulped "Do I have to chose?"
"Yes!" yelled Cronos
"Geez, take a breathe mint"
Cronos frowned "Shall we just go with the snakes, it's more fun"
He grabbed Neil's arms and said "Any last requests?"
"Yeah, I need a new..."
Cronos grumbled and pushed Neil into the hole.
The snakes started to gather around him "This isn't good, is it?" Neil asked himself
There was a sudden screech in the air Neil, Cronos and the snakes looked up. Flying towards them was Sparks, she grabbed Neil in her claws and flew him to the jail. She landed with a thud "Hang on guys" Neil said to others "Damn! I need a key"
Neil looked at Sparks in hope, she lowered her head and Neil noticed the keys around her neck. He smiled and took them off "You are one lucky bird"
"Hurry up Neil" said Herry
"yeah, yeah" Neil said unlocking the jail. They were finally free. Herry, Archie and Atlanta went to deal with Cronos while Theresa and Odie stayed with Jay.
"Is he still alive?" Theresa asked Odie
Odie frowned "I'm sorry Theresa. He's gone". Theresa looked down at jay, tears forming in her eyes.
'Come back to me Jay' Theresa thought
"He can't be" She whispered
"I'm afraid so" Odie said, tears starting to form in his eyes. He walked to the open jail door to see how the battle with Cronos was working out. So far, the three of them had Cronos cornered in a, corner.
"Of coarse" Said Cronos "I'll use one of my portals" And with that he opened one of his portals and escaped (once again).
"Dang" Said Archie walking over to the rest of the team "He got away"
"And what about Jay?" asked Atlanta
Odie walked over to them "He's gone" He said slowly
Atlanta walked over to Theresa and gave her a hug "I'm sorry"
Something suddenly troubled Archie 'What if it were Atlanta lying there dead'
Archie put his hand on Theresa's shoulder "I'm sorry, too" he said before walking back to the jail door.
"So guys, any ideas how where gonna get out of this pla..." but before he could finish his sentence they were instantly teleported to Hera's Office
"That was weird" said Herry
"ahh... how was battle with Cronos?" asked Hera cheerfully
"We almost died Hera" said Neil seriously
"I should think battling a rampaging worm would be easy"
They all looked at each other
"We all got teleported to Egypt, Neil almost died and Jay's Dead" said Odie filling her in. Hera's smile quickly disappeared, she came over to couch were Jay was lying dead. She gasped "Well, this can not be".
"Where are we going to find a new member on such short occasion" She said "Not to mention one of you would have to be leader"
"And what is that bird doing here?" Hera asked
Neil froze 'don't tell me Sparks came with us' Neil thought.
He turned around and sure enough Sparks was standing right behind him
"Uhh...She's my friend from Egypt" He said nervously
"Well were is she going to stay?" Hera asked
"There's enough room at the brownstone" Odie said
"Okay, well it's getting late" Hera said "You six best return to the brownstone and get some rest"
"Good night Hera" They all said. All accept one, Jay.

****************

I'm finely finished. Hope you enjoyed reading it.
R&R

Sign up to rate and review this story