Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Strange Times

5

by fireun 0 reviews

Aya was not one given to acts of compassion, especially not towards one who had had a hand in the kidnapping of his beloved sister.

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Aya, Schuldig - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [X] - Published: 2006-12-16 - Updated: 2006-12-17 - 591 words

1Original
Disclaimer- dont own. no profit made




Schudich looked like some sort of ad for at least three major sins. He was splayed in awkward unconsciousness amidst tousled and tangled blankets, hair spread almost perfectly around his head, a tiny frown creased an almost thoughtful line across his forehead, twisted his lips into something trying very hard not to be a petulant breed of cute. With the sneer gone, with his throat bare like that, pale skin just lightly flushed with a fever...
Aya diverted his attention towards the smell of pizza, taking a moment to glare at the daunting pile of boxes on the nightstand, beside a mug of ignored tea, grease creeping through the cardboard. A look inside revealed that Schuldich had managed just about three bites of the first slice before realizing he felt too much like shit to ingest hot, greasy cheese and meat of dubious origin.
And the television was utterly inappropriate and unwanted.
"I should have let you drown."
'Your misguided sense of morality made you save me, now live with the consequences had help me out of the bed. I have to piss.'
The ultimate indignity. Technically, the man who couldn't manage to get to the bathroom and carry out his business unaided should be the embarrassed one. Unfortunately Schuldich had apparently stashed his shame in the same box he had shoved his morals and ethics into before burying it in an unmarked grave somewhere.
'Awww, how sweet. You noticed I'm a shameless unethical bastard.'
"Would you stop that."
'Nope. Talking makes me cough.'
"Shut up then." Aya was a bit rougher than he had to be in helping Schuldich out of the bed.
'Do I ever?'
"I wouldn't know. I never had the urge to talk with you." Aya gritted his teeth and was willing to extend a belief towards any deity that would shut Schuldich up.
'Are these your pants? Grey sweats. How...boring.'
"Just do what you have to so I can get my hands off of you."
/ 'Oh, my pride.' /Schuldich's mental voice glittered with laughter, sucking more than a little amusement out of Aya's very obvious discomfort.
It wasn't the act itself, Aya had helped his teammates stumble around from bathroom to bed and back more times than he could count. It was that it was Schuldich, and everything with the man had to be some sort of production. And it didn't help that being aware of Aya's affronted sensibilities only encouraged Schuldich. Even physically damaged, he couldn't help but allow every one of his less than pleasant bits of neurotic psychosis run the show.
'And I'm on my very best behavior.'
"Somehow I doubt that."
'Oh, trust me kitten, I can be very, very bad.'
Aya didn't like the tone riding that comment, didn't appreciate the glint in Schuldich's sharp eyes. "You will get out of my head."
'Make me.'
Aya was more than willing to oblige. After all, it wasn't that hard to knock out someone already sick and wounded.
He did catch the telepath before he could fall and hurt himself on the tiled floor.
He needed to come out dominant in this little power struggle. Aya arranged Schuldich back into the bed and sighed. Crawford must have had a trick to keeping a leash on the insufferable bastard. Aya needed to figure something out quickly, before he killed the bastard in a fit of sheer frustration.
Aya made his way to the kitchen, trying to shake the feeling he was undergoing some sort of skewed hazing.
Sign up to rate and review this story