Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Girl

Default Chapter

by The_Wingless_Raven 2 reviews

Based on a poem by the same name, written by my good friend. Sorry it took so long to post it! The first of many short chapters. Femslash.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Published: 2006-12-10 - Updated: 2006-12-11 - 251 words

2Exciting
Note: Inspired by a poem by my Light called "The Girl". I don't know exactly how this one will work out, but I'm gona write it out until the end. It all depends on my Light. Femslash.

In a rush she hurried down the sidewalk in the pouring rain. Her umbrella clutched tightly, she ran through the people walking to their own destinations.

No matter how someone looked, their faces never stayed with her once they were out of sight.

But today something was different.

Thunder and lightning threatened the pedestrians with their umbrellas and mobile devices. She hurried on.

One face darting through the crowd. A black hood and a coat.

Lightning flashed through the sky, sending shivers down her spine as she saw the girl's face.

She was the most beautiful creature she'd ever seen, but she was obviously broken.

Another flash, closer, made her look up in surprise. When she looked back, the girl was gone.

She began shaking, the girl's image burned into her memory. Thunder boomed, causing her to flee for shelter.

The girl long lost, her face embedded in the memory of the one person least likely to remember it.

Why was this girl so different? Why couldn't she shake off this girl's face?

Those eyes haunted her, tormented her, enticed her. But what about her triggered these feelings?

Tucking her umbrella away, she decided that no matter what it took, she must find this girl. She must find out why she couldn't forget her.
Sign up to rate and review this story