Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > If Only

Unworthy

by IWCT 0 reviews

Shino was proud of how hard Hinata had worked.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Hinata, Naruto, Shino - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-12-17 - Updated: 2006-12-17 - 186 words

0Unrated
Author's Note: I'm a strong supporter of Naruto/Hinata, but I can see one-sided Shino/Hinata. I'm still trying to understand Kiba/Hinata, I haven't really seen any real evidence to support it. If someone could point me in the way of the appropriate episodes/volumes ten I'll consider it.



The night Hinata saved them all in the valley of bugs is the proudest night of Shino's life up to that point. Hinata worked so hard, with him and Kiba to create a technique that was all her own, outside the ever watchful eyes of the Hyuuga. She did it. Hinata proved herself to everyone. As he tells Naruto everything, about how hard Hinata has worked, and what she has done, and how he believes in her, Shino feels something strange.

Naruto will probably never understand that Hinata did it all to impress /him/. To prove herself worthy of him. And for a moment, even behind those glasses, Shino sees red. It's always scary to discover jealousy hidden inside yourself. But he can't help wondering why Hinata would want to devote herself to someone so worthless.
Sign up to rate and review this story