Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > If Only

Rules II: Corruption

by IWCT 0 reviews

Who says that make-believe doesn't have an impact?

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover, Drama - Characters: Kankurou, Kiba - Published: 2006-12-16 - Updated: 2006-12-17 - 191 words

0Unrated
Author's Note: Erm, Kankurou pointed out to me very politely, with the help of a little poisoned blade, that I did rather stereotype his role in my last drabble. I stole Kiba again, and here's the follow up. I hope it makes reparations, even if I don't own /Naruto/.



"Look, I don't see why I have to be the dark side all the time. True, it's fun, but it's casting for part. Why not include an unexpected hero?" Kankurou looks at Kiba over a ramen bowl.

"Yeah, but I'm not really dark lord of the sith material," Kiba protests.

"I dunno. I could see it, if you go a hood to cover up the first half of your face. The clan markings plus the fangs - it'd be even better with Akamaru involved. I mean, you could probably pull off the evil thing really well," Kankurou says thoughtfully, before a chopstick full of noodles disappears into his mouth. Kiba just looks interested.

"Yeah, I could see that," he finally agrees. "Sure, I'll try it out tonight."

Kankurou smiles to himself. Conversion to the dark side happens whether you're role playing or not.
Sign up to rate and review this story