Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > If Only

Rules

by IWCT 2 reviews

No "Star Wars" fans were harmed in the making of this drabble.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Humor - Characters: Gaara, Hinata, Kankurou, Kiba, Kurenai, Shino, Temari, Other - Published: 2006-12-16 - Updated: 2006-12-16 - 413 words

0Unrated
Author's note: I do not own Naruto (as I believe has been made clear before), but a slight case of confusion came up, and George Lucas let me have the rights to Star Wars Episode 3: A New Hope for a few seconds, and before I gave them back like an honest citizen, I jotted this down.

I have seen many battles of this sort before. For Baki and Kurenai, it's just their first time. A random idea cobbled together, when I realized that there were certain sections of the cast of Naruto who would make very good Star Wars fanboys.



Light flared in the darkness, made more solid by the choking mist. It was almost a suspended rain, which worried the bearer of the light. The water was masking the Jedi Knight's sense of smell. Perhaps planning to lure the Sith Lord into the open with the brightness of his lightsaber and depending on his nose-/no, he was relying on the force/-to warn him where he enemy was coming from, had not been the most ingenious idea that he'd ever had.

"I have you now!"

The light of blades intersected, as the jedi brought his weapon up just in time.

"Brzzzu! Zzzzzzzzz! Juu! Juu! Zz-yahh!"

"Darth" Kankurou slammed into Temari, as "Jedi" Kiba's kick had intended him to. Temari snatched the flashlight back from her younger brother, as Kiba suddenly found his gone as well.

"Shino!"

"You broke the rules you agreed upon. No using taijutsu while engaged in a flashlight battle," Shino said firmly.

Behind him, Gaara, who had been trying to understand why Obi Wan Kenobi had sacrificed himself for Luke for the last fifteen minutes as the two squads were walking back from the movie theater together, nodded, glad to have something to take his mind off the troubling issue.

"Firstly, they're lightsabers," Kankurou complained, shooting Shino a dirty look in the dark, before looking behind him at his sister. "Temari, gimme my lightsaber back."

"Yeah, we'll start over again," Kiba sighed.

"No, you have been disqualified," Shino handed the flashlight to Hinata, who was pleased, in a rather embarrassed way, to be given responsibility.

"WHAT?!"

Kurenai looked over at Baki, as the fight started. "Okay, one, you're paying for Kankuro's popcorn consumption and Kiba's soda. Two, the next time we do this, I pick the movie. Three, I don't care what people would say, when we go on dates, we are never brining the kids along, again. Got it?"
Sign up to rate and review this story