Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > A Christmas Wish

home?

by WinryRockbell16 1 review

the holidays had finally arrived, making Alphonse long to go home for christmas. though Edward refused the idea, with the help of a certain some one could he possibly get into the christmas spirit?

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Edward Elric, Pinako Rockbell, Winry Rockbell - Published: 2006-12-18 - Updated: 2006-12-18 - 386 words

-1Cliche

A christmas wish
chpt. 1
home?



Central City
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~

Christmas had finally arrived in Central, and everyone was buzzing with excitement,well, almost everyone.

"Brother!" An angered Alphonse Elric yelled at his older brother, who was currently sleeping instead of doing his mission report. "You can't sleep until your report is done! The Colonel is going to get mad!" The short blonde looked at his brother through lidded eyes. "I'll get it done after I take a nap." He stated as he fell back against the couch he currently occupied. Ed closed his eyes and sighed. The holidays always seemed to make him depressed. Everyone else is so cheery and happy, all talking about presents, decorations, families....homes....Something he and his brother lacked.

"Maybe..." Alphonse started, some how sensing his brothers feelings. "We could go back to Resembool for the holidays...." Ed opened his eyes and plainly stated: "No." Alphonse, not satisfied with his answer, started to argue. "But why not? Winry and granny always want us home at this time of year. They would be happy, especially Winry.." Ed jumped from his place at the couch, and looked at his brother with anger in his eyes, and a slight blush.."I said no, and i mean no!" He yelled. Al looked at him with surprise, and thought best not to argue any more. 'I know he wants to go home' Al thought. 'and see Winry.....I'll just have to try to convince him!'

Ed, still fuming from his quarrel with Alphonse, decide to take a walk through town. 'I wish he would just drop the thought of going back to Resembool,' Ed thought as he walked passed a little girl with her mother talking about how to decorate their tree. '...We have nothing left for us in Resembool....not after what we did.....what I did....' He looked to the sky sadly and decided to forget the idea of going back to granny, and 'her'. With one big sigh, he slowly began the journey back to HQ. "christmas...what a joke."



~Owari



A/N// okay, this was originally supposed to be a oneshot, but i decided to add a little extra for all of you! Thank you all so much for reading! Please review and tell me your thoughts! Expect the next chapter up by tomorrow! ^-^
Sign up to rate and review this story