Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > A Christmas Wish

Auto-mail

by WinryRockbell16 0 reviews

Ed secretly longs to go home, but is to convinced that it is wrong. Maybe he just needs a little "push" in the right direction.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Edward Elric, Pinako Rockbell, Winry Rockbell - Published: 2006-12-18 - Updated: 2006-12-19 - 517 words

0Unrated
A Christmas Wish
Chpt. 2
Auto-mail



Central HQ
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What do I do?" Alphonse asked himself as he paced around he and his brothers small dorm. "I have to convince Ed to go back home! I know he wants to...." Al gave a frustrated growl and fell onto the couch. His brother went out to do some thinking, something he had been doing frequently, giving Al a little time to come up with a plan. But so far, nothing came to mind. 'Maybe if his auto-mail needed repairs....' He thought. 'Wait! That's it!!' suddenly his plan began to take shape.


Central City
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


It was pretty late, and Edward was still walking back to HQ. He was trying to avoid the aching feeling in his heart, begging him to go home. To see her..... Edward had admitted to himself a long time ago that he had strong feelings toward his childhood friend, but she deserved so much better then him..... This thought caused him to become more depressed. 'I wish the holidays would just end already...' he thought. The holidays always made him long for home, but going back wasn't an option. He was afraid that seeing her again would cause him to confess his feelings, and if he did that, he would want to stay with her and put he and Al's search on hold... "No." he said aloud. "I have to find the stone, I can't let him down, not again...... His feelings will just have to wait.


Central HQ
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Edward had finally arrived back at the dorms a little after midnight. With all the thinking he had done, he just wanted to flop down on the bed and sleep. He reached for his room when the door burst open. WHAM! Edward flew back against the floor from the sudden impact. "Oh my gosh!" Alphonse said. "I'm so sorry brother! I didn't know you were there!!" Ed tried to stand up but instantly fell back down again. He looked down and saw that his leg got twisted. 'Damn!' he thought. ' The fall must have broken it!' Al rushed over to his side. "Oh, no." he said suspiciously. " Your leg broke. Guess we'll have to go get it fixed..." Ed quickly looked up at his brother. "No. That's okay!" Ed said. "I'll just get it repaired here in Central. It would be easier." Al merely shook his head. "Winry will be furious if you let someone else touch her auto-mail. We'll just have to go home..."

After Al had helped Ed in their room, he went off to get their train tickets. Edward couldn't help but feel that his dear brother might be tricking him, but he had no choice, he certainly couldn't use this leg, he would have to go back..."damn...." he muttered. Meanwhile, Al walked happily toward the train station. 'Mission accomplished!' he thought with a giggle. Now for the task of getting his brother and Winry to admit their feelings. "This is going to be a very interesting Christmas....."



~Owari


A/N// YAY! Another chappie! Stay with me now, there's more coming! Thanks for reading!!
Sign up to rate and review this story