Categories > Cartoons > American Dragon: Jake Long > Crowding Space

Default Chapter

by water_dragon 4 reviews

I suck at summaries! just read!

Category: American Dragon: Jake Long - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy - Published: 2006-12-17 - Updated: 2006-12-18 - 418 words

1Funny
"Jake hurry up!" Hayley whined, "I'm tired!" She bounced her head and sent her ponytails flying "We're coming back tomorrow anyway!" Jake sighed and followed his impatient family.
"I'm coming I'm coming, chill!" Jonathan slid the key into the resort's sliding glass door and slid it open. Susan went inside followed by everyone except Jake and . "Don't you dare run off on me," growled.
Jake laughed "Chill, there's nothing to do around here, it's such a sleepy town." At that moment a three headed dog flew over the motel and landed at their feet. The dog pulled itself up and growled.
"You'll pay for that you insolent dragon!"
"But i didn't do anything!" protested Jake. The dog suddenly noticed he was there are leaped at him. "Get off me dude!" Jake yelled "Dragon Up!"
He sent the dog flying and flicked his tail "You got a problem fluffy?" The dog roared and leaped at him. A turquoise coloured dragon swooped over the motel from where the dog had come from. "Who are you and what are you doing?!" It yelled at Jake.
"What the?" He yelled, fending off the dog "Who're you dude?"
The turquoise coloured dragon sent out a burst of flame that fried the dog into a small pile of ash. Jake turned back into a human. "I said who're you man?" The other dragon turned into a young girl around Jakes age.
"I asked first! Who're you and what are you doing on my turf?!"
"Whatya mean 'your turf'? I'm the American Dragon!"
The girl tossed her long golden hair "Well this isn't America is it /'dude'/?" Susan walked out of the room.
"Jake, what is all this noise?" She saw Jake looking guilty and the girl glaring at him. "What's he done now?"
"Just because he was in the way doesn't mean he has to take out my monsters!"
"But i didn't take it out!" Jake protested "IT tried to take ME out." walked out. "When you are in another country Jake it is polite to not get in the way of that countries dragon." The girl poked him in the chest.
"If you get in my way again i will take you out personally." She transformed and disppeared.
Jake jumped back "that is one uptight dragon!"
"It didn't sound like you were being very polite Jake," Susan said quietly. Jake snorted.
"Doesn't make her any less uptight."
-------------------------------------------
this is my first AmDr:JaLo fanfic please r&r and i don't mind critical feedback
Sign up to rate and review this story