Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thank You For the Venom

You don't steal a woman's Poptarts unless you want her to kill you.

by aznfoblover 1 review

Mikey and Mel have known each other forever. Can one day change what they think of each other? And will it change to something more?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-12-22 - Updated: 2006-12-23 - 449 words

0Unrated
~~~~~
Mel's POV

I got home and flopped on my bed, turning on my stereo in the process. I wasn't even listening and I fell asleep instantly, dreaming of me and Mikey (cliche, I know).

"Mel? Get up or we'll be late," Ray said. I looked around and saw that it was already morning.

"Where are we going again? It's Christmas break, and I'm thinking it's way too late to be going to school anyway," I said. I looked at the clock. 2:30. Had I really slept that long?

"Don't you remember? The band has a gig today. We have to be there by 4:30," he said slowly. I instantly remembered that they were playing some club in Newark.

"Oh yeah. Just gimme a sec to get ready," I said. He nodded and left my room, shutting the door. I always went to their shows. Gee said that it helped calm them down and I loved going and listening to them play. It was also really cool that I got in to see everything else free.

I finished getting ready (I was wearing a Misfits shirt with jeans, my worn black Converse, and some eyeliner if you must know) and ran downstairs to see Ray in the kitchen talking to Gee about something. They stopped as soon as they noticed me.

"You ready to go?" Gee asked after hugging me. I nodded as I grabbed a Poptart and we went out to Gee's van which already held Mikey, Bob, and Frank. As soon as the back door opened, Frank jumped out and attacked me (OK, he hugged me, but I still fell to the ground).

"Wow Frank you really shouldn't bottle all that energy up," I commented as we got up and dusted ourselves off.

"I'm just so excited!" Frank was always excited before shows.

"Yeah yeah, save it for the stage," Gerard said. He shrugged and we all got into the van. I sat next to Mikey, which was really awkward with the Ray situation, and he stole a Poptart from my package. I smacked him, but he shrugged and started to eat it anyway.

"Gee?" I said. He looked back at me. "Mikey stole my Poptart," I said. Gerard smacked Mikey too.

"What's with all the smacking me? I was hungry!"

"You should've eaten before we left then. Besides, you don't steal a woman's Poptarts unless you want her to kill you," Gerard said. I smiled in satisfaction and stole my Poptart back. Ray shook his head, Bob rolled his eyes, and Frank laughed. We were silent the rest of the ride there.

~~~~~

A/N: Sorry again that I haven't been updating. I've been sick and school wasn't helping me.
Sign up to rate and review this story